Part 39: Journey: Where are you now?

"Jack? 'As in the Jack Frost'? It's been years since we last talked about him.", said Jamie.

Cassy slightly sighed, giving Jamie a bad feeling.,"Cassy, please tell me. I'm getting nervous you know..", he said with his hands shivering. "It was wrong, no, everything was wrong..", Cassy replied.

"The only key was to fight the law, the law was not even perfect!", Cassy babbled with wrath in her voice.

Jamie went surprised. "What?! What did you mean? They should have continued?Cassy, spill it out." She went hysterical. Showing pain and regret in her face. "Its about Will", she said.

"It started when Will wanted to ensure Pitch's total destruction. He went down in the lairs, deep in the Shadows. Laura was along with him, raving inside.

Laura heard Will screamed.

Cassy's POV

As I remember what Jade said to me, Laura ran after Will. He kept on screaming, as if he was is in excruciating pain. Then, there was a sound of silence. She heard a creepy breath from behind. She slowly turned. 

Then she felt a person approaching. She screams. There was Will having a smile of a cold-blooded man.

"Are you afraid, Laura? It seems like you've seen a ghost..", he said with a creepy tone.

He grabbed her tight. She fought him. Summoning leaves under her feet, she throws them but he dodges. She felt hopeless.

"What happened the Cassy?", Jamie asked.

I was scared. I cried. I felt like I was a child.