Part 36 : More than this

Jamie was so excited, he got al his cleaning materials out of his smelly basement. 

"Pee-You!!!! How did I never thought of cleaning this place!! Ah!!!", he yelled with disgust.

He felt like his stomach turned, acting if he was about to puke. But he just covered his nose and get everything he needed. 

After that, he shut the basement's door hard and hardly breath. He felt he only ha 0.000001% of oxygen left in his lungs.  

"For sure, 30 air fresheners and 15 bathroom cleaners can take off that awful smell. I'll get by the grocery with it. So now, I need to get the house fixed. (Looks around and sees a lot of mess) Or maybe I need a major house make over...", Jamie said as he started to clean with a mop in his hand.

Hours later, Jamie had the house cleaned up. The floor was shiny and the house smelled good. After all the hard work, his effort was worth it.

Then he changed his clothes and went out for grocery. It was 6:00 p.m.

He rode his bike to the Super Market. His bike was a BMX type. It was dark blue in color which had a black seat. It also had a basket attached to the front in case he may carry some load.

Then he reached the Super Market. He went inside and got his list out. He bought one dressed chicken, butter, wine, soda, crackers, potato chips, and some tidy wipes.

He had them right at the couter then paid them. He carried it out to his bike. He separated the bottles and placed them inside his bike's basket then hanged the others on the handles. 

He got on his bike and was about to go but then he remembered Cassy. He has some flashbacks of him and Cassy back in High School. The times they had when they were both riding his bike. He kind of missed those moments, making him cry. 

But still, he tried to convince himself to stop on daydreaming over her. He wiped his tears then went off back home.