Part 3: Where is the Love

Flora lifted by a layer of green leaves under her feet and Jack flying swiftly in the air were going to Bali, Indonesia. They were about to meet Stella. Stella had golden yellow, medium long wavy hair with mild blue eyes. She has wings like ones of a dragon fly.

Both Flora and Jack slowly descended into the white sand of a beach. He asked if its okay that he was going along with Flora. "Is it okay? I mean- I just met you, and you just met me so isn't that awkward?". She smiled. "It is okay. Don't mind her, that's all. Just  keep in touch when she asks something, okay?". As they got nearer to Stella who was sitting in a Hut Bar trying to order some beverage, Jack noticed a man  up on his back who he felt to hold him. He lifted his staff and pointed at the man. "Whoa, whoa! Can't we talk? We don't know each other yet.", yelped the man. Jack held his staff back and asked."Who are you? Are you--"."Jack! Don't ! He's with us . He's the Spirit of Autumn. Ronald Falls.", Flora said. Then Stella looked at Jack. "Well, what a handsome and brave man you've brought, Flora. So this is the Jack Frost?", Stella asked. Jack was flattered and he replied, "Thank you for knowing early. Well, I want to ask where are your wings?"."I hid them. Not literally but they're beneath my skin. They only appear when I want to fly.", she answered. They had a good conversation. They talked about how are the Guardians and in exchange how are the Spirits doing. But then, Ronald had interrupted them by saying farewell. "I must go now, I have to check if Autumn is still well in Canada nowadays. Farewell", he left with dried maple leaves that covered him then he vanished. "What's up to him? He's been like that even since Will was lost.", Stella stated that made Flora changed her mood suddenly. "Don't open about Will again please. You know what I mean.", Flora said then left to go to shore.

"What's with her and who's this .....Will?", Jack asked. Stella nodded and answered,"Will or known as William Schuck was Flora's best friend, or more. They were friends almost all their lives till one day Will asked to leave for a trip but the night before his departure, he vanished."."Vanished? As in like what, no trace?"."Yes, there was no trace of him everywhere in town that time. Even Flora lost hope and went a little lonely. Though she's a Spirit now, she had no signs of Will, ever. Maybe that's why she doesn't want to talk about him.".

Jack felt sorry for Flora. He then went out and saw her on the sand looking up in the sky. He came near her and went slightly behind her. "Are you okay? I'm sorry for you.", he said. She smiled. "Thank you. I'm okay it's just that he was the only person who knew me and cared for me. That's...why...", she said while her eyes became watery. Jack rubbed her back gently trying to comfort her. "Jack, can I ask you a favor? Can you-- I mean, Can I hug you tight? Please?." she asked. Jack did not hesitate and hugged her tight. He felt there were butterflies in his stomach.