Part 40: Journey:Look Back

Jamie sits properly and speaks, "Cassy we should end this."

Cassy seemed to be stammered tried to act normal,

"Jamie, what do you mean? I mean, look. We're both grown ups now, all with freedom and responsibility. Does that bother you a lot?", said Cassy with a shaky voice.

"No! I meant let's stop this show off thing, I'm tired of it.", Jamie answered.

Cassy went silent,. She grabbed his left arm and hugged him in the back.

"Jammmiie... Listen to me.", then Cassy kissed Jamie on the lips.

It was a awesome yet inappropriate moment for  Jamie to have with Cassy.

"CASSY! GET OFF! STOP!", Jamie yelled as he pushed Cassy away.

His push was so strong that made her fell hard on the floor.

In agony, she sulked herself in a corner, with tears falling down on her cheeks.

"Who are you? What has gotten into you?", Jamie asked with doubt.

She slowly turned to him and said, "You should better ask yourself that, Jamie Bennett. "

(scary crackles)

Then suddenly her face changed, she had bright evil yellow eyes and her skin went pale.

Her eerie cackle went louder, making Jamie run off, having fear in his eyes.

He ran fast to the stairs, then he fell. Suddenly, he woke up, panting heavily.

It was just a dream. Or should I say, NIGHTMARE.

Jamie was so afraid that all his senses went numb for a moment.

"Thank God it was just a dream. If it wasn't, I would have died there", he thought.

Then he heard a doorbell ring, he looked at the clock.

"Shoot! Cassy's here!" , he yelled.

Jamie went to door fast, made sure he'd looked presentable, then opened the door.

There shows the face of the girl he always longed for life, Cassy.

"Jamie...", she said trailing with sadness in her tone.

"Cassy, um, hi! I'm glad you're here. Come in", he said.

She went in and had a seat at Jamie's couch.They looked at each other for a moment then waited who will speak first.

"Ah, Cassy. What is it you want to 'surprise' me?", he said with a smile.

"Its about Jack, Jamie.", she replied.

"Wait, Jack? As in THE Jack Frost? The one we knew?!", he gulped and he felt worried.