Part 28 : To See is To Believe

The Guardians rode in North's sleigh towards the South Pole. The kids were a bit scared after hearing that Flora was in trouble. "Jade-chan, is Flora-san okay? She's fine, right?", asked Maruki. "Yes, dear Maruki. She's fine. All you kids must focus on testifying for Flora okay?", Jade says as she smiles. Then the kids were calm once again. "Eh, Jade mate.. Are you sure the Elders will consider our inconviniences, especially there are only 3 kids and Flora's not with us?", Bunnymund asked. "Oh, please Bunny. One of the Elders, Mother Earth is on our side and will testify herself that Flora's innocent. I think when I talk to ask for consideration they will give us a chance.".

Moments later, they have just entered the tunnel towrds the Circle of Elders' HQ. Then they have stopped right at the door. Will came near then do what they did the last time. He knocked the door three times then it became those small boxes again. Then there they met the Elders again. Father Water seemed to be impatient. "Well , where is the accused girl? Flora? And what is this you brought the Guardians with you?! What are they--? Some body guards for you in case we lay rage against you? Eh?". The Guardians were extremely mocked by Father Water's words. "How dare you--- UH!!! If only Flora would let me lay a hand on you, I'll do it with pleasure!!!", Bunny angrily said. "Tah! You are all under my respect, no, OUR respect. You all must respect us!! We were here to take charge over the balance of the World's daily cycle and now it's still in peace. You must know that a single crime such as messing with work of others is a fault already!!! So go out and bring her here before time runs out or she will be done.!!!".

Suddenly Mother Earth stood up and warned Father Water."Father Water you must come to your senses!!! She has done nothing wrong!! These children will prove, even the Guardians will prove to you that she is innocent. I warn you, if you don't let them have the right to be considered, I will end my duties as an Elder if needed.And without me, all of you will be ruined and worthless since I hold the main responsibilty in this World.", Maother Earth said fiercely. He was silent then both sat down. They listened to Jade's explanation then they considered them in one condition. "She must be brought here after 5 hours or else she will be done.", Father Wind stated. They were in relief. But Jade needs to see  what's happening to Flora. So she wielded the pendant on her necklace to make it into a staff. She then moves it in circles making a little round mirror have a blurry image. Then it went clear and it showed Flora who was slowly deteriorating by the poison that was given to her. 

Suddenly, they saw that Jack just came along with Cassy and Jamie. Jack rushed to Flora nd held her head upwards gently. He looked at her face then he cried. "Flora, I'm here now. You don't have to worry now. Flora---"."Jack..... I feel so weak.... Are you leaving me now..? I'm sorry for leaving you back then... I.... I can't feel that you're near me........ Jack.....". Flora was very weak and she feels that she's all alone. Jack's face went closer to her face and spoke to her."Flora, I love you. You love me too right?... I'll never leave you... Like ever... Just hang on.....". Jack was sobering the pain of thinking the Flora was about to face death. He kept on crying while Flora was on his shoulders. Then Vesta suddenly came in and gave a remarkable news. "She can be saved but in order to save her, you must take in the poisin that is in her body. It is like saying you have to die for her in oder to let her live....". That may have seem to have hope but still it was a big decision to make.