Part 32 : Promise

"It's time for you to return those powers that's never been yours.... now prepare yourself... To end this mess you've done.", said Jade pointing her staff at Ronald.

Ronald never felt fear of admitting that he was already surrounded. He just kept on having a scary giggle. Then he looked at the tip of Jade's staff up to her face. "You think you have done your purpose, eh? You have that light for centuries in your hand and, still you have no purpose. Unlike me, I am here to make my promise for my parents come true....", said Ronald.

Jade ignored it. She looked deep into Ronald's eyes. She then replies, "Oh, yes. I've had this light in my hands for a long time. But even I was still up in the heavens, I still watch over the world along with my father. And now I will show you my true purpose.....".

She then makes the other go away and made her do what she had to do. Light emitted from her staff as she gently touched Ronald's forehead with the tip of her staff. Then they seemed to have a inner connection to one another.

Jade saw his whole life flashing like a movie. Then her eyes turned white that glown so bright. Ronald was groaning. His eyes were dark black while there were darks shadows going out of his body. It seemed to be the dark elementals that were in him. It may have been the result of Jade's spell. She is purifying Ronald's body.

Moments later, their connection stopped. Jade went had a little nausea but still stood on her two feet. Flora went up to her and checked her, "Are you okay, Jade? Has something happened? How's Ronald?".

Jade raise her staff and pointed at Ronald. "He's fine... Uh--- He's back...He's back to himself again. ... But he has.... has to change....in form...", Jade said in a weak voice.

Then suddenly Ronald glows like a very bright lamp. His bosy was slowly raised in the air as he was still unconscious. Then he bursted with light making some dust fall from above. What was left was a small body. He is now, a pixie. He was as small as the fairies of Tooth. But he stiil has physical features yet he is tiny now.

Then they went near him and looked at the now tiny Ronald. Flora carried him with her hands gently on top of her palm. "Oh, Ronnie, I won't let your parents be ashamed of you. For you will make them proud now.....", Flora says as she gently rubs Ronald's hair.