Part 10: Payback

"Now, Jack, you should help me in telling her. Please.", Will pleaded. Jack rubbed his chin and moved his lips. "Okay. Okay, okay,okay, okay. I can help you but she may not believe in me. You know, she'd think I'm nuts!", Jack said. "Oh come on, Jack! I'm begging you. I can't do this without you. I tried it with Stella but she does see me. Please...."."Okay. Fine. I'm going to coordinate. You happy now?", Jack answered. Then they got along. They had to make Flora look after  themselves and belieeve in what they say to her. 

The next day, Flora was about to leave out for her season check in Manhattan when Jack stopped her. "Um--Flo-Fl-Flora, You need  to um-um-ah stay. Right. You need to stay. ", Jack uttered. "Oh come on , Jack. What is it this time?", she asked. He then pulled her arm with no more further adieu. They went in and came in front of the mirror. "Now what? You better have a good explanation for--.......this". Flora stopped in talking when she saw Will in the mirror. She paused for a moment then  laid a hand on the mirror so did Will. "Is that really you? I mean-- Will?", she asked. "Yup, this is the real thing your talking to.(giggles) Do you already know the truth?", he said. She shook her head.Jack then explained to her why did all of this happen. "Oh really.... So it's that Ronald who's behind this. Huh! Let's see who's the real boss.", Flora said. "Hey, hold your horses ma'am. We have to stay in common if we want that guy in place, we should round him up in some where he can't get out.", Jack replied. Both Flora and Will nodded and agreed to Jack's thought.

What they planned was to beat the hell out of Ronald but they have to do a  secret look since he may gain suspicions on them. They agreed to act normal as much as possible.. Will said farewell and left Jack alone with Flora. "So you really do miss him huh?", Jack asked. "Sort of, yeah just sort of.", she replied. "What do you mean "sort of"? You've been wishing he'd be back and now it's true."."Yeah, now it's so true which makes it annoying. I thought seeing him again was like "Yippee!!" but it's not. I'm just glad to see him. That's all.". "Really? Like no other reaction or things to say....?"."Just that. I feel that just like how I treat you and him. You're both the same to me.".

Jack couldn't believe it himself. Flora just said that she treats him and Will the same. It's not that Jack kind of happy but the fact that he worries about will. "I'm really excited for our payback against Ronald.", said Flora. "Yeah, it would be totally fun.", Jack replied.