Part 31 : What Is Stolen Must Be Returned

Jade has entered the icy cave. She looks at the sides then above. She searches for Ronald who might trick her. She held her staff tight then yells to Ronald. "Come out!! I have nothing to fear about you... I mean it..... I can help you...". Then the reverbing voice of Ronald was heard.

"Help...? (Sinister laugh).. What help do you offer? I never needed the help of anyone since Pitch's deal with me..... What can you do for me, huh?... Little Rabbit.....?", spoke Ronald. Jade looks down showing some sort of dismay. Then raises her head and talk, " I know you never wanted this... It's the Fearlings of the Darkness that lives in the Shadows have haunted you... They used your weakness to make them gain power. Just that deep inside of you, I know, the Ronnie Devant still remains...". Ronald felt mocked and replied, "Oh really. The little man you say is already dead 360 years ago.... He is never in this body..  I am Ronald Falls... The future Overlord of Darkness... Pitch failed but I will not.."

Jade just kept her focus on persuading Ronald. "You become and overlord? But how is that? You only own the power of being the Autumn Spirit... Or maybe.... You have more powers..... Hmm?".  She had one eye brow trying to show her mood. He just giggle that became a mocking laugh. "You've got it right!! I've stolen the powers from the other Spirits, even Jack Frost is not at his full power.... With their powers with a dash of darkness makes me have great power.... And you are no match to me.... As you see you're just the daughter of the Man in the Moon. That's all who you are....", mocked Ronald.

Jade had anger set in her eyes. Not because  of  what Ronald said, but for the deepness of the darkness had covered in Ronald's true heart. Suddenly she sees Jack from behind of Ronald. She does an eye gesture that makes Jack hide. Back to the confrontation, Ronald taunted Jade so she agreed. Ronald strikes a wave of dark energy on Jade but she quickly evades then strikes back at him with rays of white light. They kept their bout  till Jade signals Jack to go out, "Jack,NOW!!!", she yells. Jack freezes Ronald's  feet  making him paralyzed. But he tried to aim a dark arrow at  Jade but Cassy counters the arrow with hers. Flora went up and tied Ronald's hand with  thick green vines. He was caught, but this time, there's no escape.