Part 14: Moon Rabbit

"Then what's about her parents, huh? What did they do to your parents?", Jack asked Ronald. Ronald turned around to conceal his face. Flora suddenly screamed. "Why?! What did they do?! I never knew anything my parents have done something wrong!!! They are  innocent, I tell you!! Inno--". But then Ronald turned and came close to her and slapped her. He pointed his index finger at her face. "Don't you dare proclaim yourself inncocent or either your parents!! You really think they have nothing to do my parents when I was just a kid?! Uh!!! (Suddenly smiles) I will not spoil my reason for you being here unless all of you are here... Eh? (Laughs). Jack still had anger on Ronald even after all those false statements against Flora. Then Flora snugged his arm. "Jack......Do you still trust in me? I mean after all that mess Ronald said, do you?", she asked Jack. He smiled and rubbed her hair neglecting that he had chained hands. "Yes, I do believe in you. You don't have the qualities that Ronald says. I trust you.". Both have rested in to regain strength for Ronald's return.

Meanwhile, Will was still the lost spirit that was looking for anything that can help him in making him have a body form. He went to some witches or sorcerers but not anyone of them can help him. He got a little tired and sat on a rock that was on a small mountain. He looked at the moon. He sighed. "Oh, moon, I lied again. I just can't admit that I was scared in the Dark Pits that's why I wanted to see Laurice, uh, Flora again. Jack was so true to her. I think Flora misses me as a companion that's why she cried over Jack.But I think that she has something for Jack. I feel it. I had no one to share with. I am alone. I feel so pathetic. Uh...", he sighed and felt hate in himself. "But moon, can anyone can help me? I need to do something before Flora and Jack gets hurt..... So moon... Show me, what can you give to help me?....Say it!!". He yelled but the moon remained the same. He tought of giving up. But as he turned, he saw a light centered right before him. It came from the moon. Suddenly, some thing descended from the light.he didn't saw it for it was too bright. Then the light blasted which made him take cover. After taking cover, he slowly took off his hand too see it. He was amazed by what he saw. It was a tall girl. It had a white long dress and long sleeves. So was her hair was white. Her eyes were vivid blue and her lips were pale pink. He was in awe he forgot to ask. "Greetings, are you the one who just talked to my Father?", the lady asked. "Wha-What?! Oh, do you mean The Man in the Moon? Oh, yes. that was me.. He is your Father?", Will asked. "Why of course!!! I am the Moon Rabbit or you may call me ,Jade Rabbit. My father sent me to help you in your fight.". Will was starstruck but Jade Rabbit closed his falling jaw which made him faint.