Part 17 :Even

As they had their revelations shared peacefully, Flora rested. Something was totally wrong. Ronald made revenge over the family of the people who he thought have the great responsibility of his parents’ death. They had to find a way out to defeat Ronald. They see him have gained a lot of power. He may have enough to kill Jack and the others. Flora hopes for help from Will who is out there able to make a way to get them out and end Ronald’s bizarre revenge. Jack kept on rubbing Flora’s hair gently. He thought that they must end Ronald’s plan. Till then, Jack slept as well.

Meanwhile, Will was with Jade inside a hotel room. They were both sitting on the bed on each side parallel to each other. “Will, would you want to do it? I mean right now? Are you ready?”, Jade asked Will. “Of course, I am ready. I always waited for this to come…”, he replied.  Then Will lied down on the bed. Then Jade went above him. Literally, she was above him floating. She then started to chant some spell. Will closed his eyes but he felt some tingling feeling inside. Jade spread some dust on Will. She kept on saying chants till Will suddenly felt heavy. Will stood up and check himself. “Nothing changed… I think… “. Jade shooks her head. “Please take another look, huh?”, she said. He tried to grab his coat, and he did! Will has a body now. He can use his powers properly and now do his duties as the real Autumn Spirit. “Thanks, Jade. I owe you one. (Laughs).”. Jade smiled and murmured. “If you weren’t cute I would totally say no at the start!”.What was that, Jade?”.”Ah, nothing just said you’re welcome.”. Later they went off to Canada to find Ronald’s hideout.

Back in the prison, Vesta  broke Flora’s chain. Jack was awakened. “Hey! Let her go!! What are you doing?! Let her go!!!!”. Jack tried to reach her but he failed. Vesta dragged Flora far away from Jack. Maybe Flora was under a spell that made her asleep. Vesta chained her again next to a deep pit. It seemed to be endless. Flora was awake by the time she felt the roaring wind from the pit in her ears. She was thrilled. “Jack!!! Jack!!!! Help me!! I feel like I’m going to fall!!!!!”.  She was really about to fall. Thanks to the chains tied tightly to her.  It made her hold on from falling. Then Ronald came in to the room. “Well, well. Having fun there, Flora? (Laughs) What about you Jack? Won’t you show her it’s fun?”. Jack was wild. He screamed at Ronald. But Ronald seemed to be calm and confident. “This is what makes us equal, Flora. No one between us is owing anything. So shall we make the party start, huh? Besides your friends are coming now. Coming to meet their end.”.