Part 22: Framed Up

Jack tapped Jamie's back. "Uh, Jamie I think you must learn some self-defense lessons. Flora, you take the floor, please?". Flora came in and faced Jamie. "Okay, Jamie. First, don't just stare at your opponent. Keep focus on their movements. Feel it.". Then Flora took a stance where her left hand before her right were crossed and her right foot slightly front and bent. "Second. To make it easy to know their moves, follow the rhythm of their movement. Be like a mirror to them.". She then moves in a circular pattern as Jamie mirrored her. "Good. Lastly---". Jamie rushes in to attack but Flora pulled his right arm and brought him down to the ground. "And lastly, don't do the first attack. Remember that always.". Jamie groaned from the pain he had after falling to the ground. Flora lend a hand to make him stand up. He stood up and wiped dust from his clothes. "Okay, I'll remember everything you've said.", Jamie says the smiles. 

Suddenly, they saw two figures in the sky. They thought it maybe an enemy but Flora already knew that it was Will but she didn't knew the other one. They landed near Jack and the others. "Who are you dear?", Flora asked Jade. "Jade. Jade Rabbit. Also known as the Moon Rabbit. The Tooth Fairy is my closest friend. She knows me. So does Will.", Jade replied. Jack looked at her. She had a voluptous body and a gorgeous face. "Whew. Will, I thought you got a commitment, huh?", Jack asked and mocked Will. "Me? No I don't. There are a lot of things I've said to you were not true. Sorry about that.", Will replied. "Oh, stop this fuss! Will, we have to tell them the news.", Jade said.

"Okay, first, I now have my powers back thanks to Miss Jade here. Second is that Ronald set you into a trap again. And lastly, bad news about Flora has reached the Circle of Elders.". Jack was confused. "What? In a trap? Bad news for Flora? Can you explain it all please to make it clear.", Jack said. Jade went closer and started explaining. "Jack, Ronald made his minion Vesta think that he was after your friends here. He knew Vesta would set you free. But the truth is that he went to the Circle of Elders to make a report. The Circle of Elders is the group who were here even before the guardians existed. They consist of each Elders for each Elementals in the World; Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. They can do anything whenever, wherever. Even my father, The Man in the Moon, can't stop their orders. Ronald reported that Flora was messing with the Children of the World. Since the incident about Pitch Black, The Circle of Elders were more alert for any action that has been against it's natural cycle. Ronald said that Flora was intervening in the Guardians' work towards the children.". "Yes, Jack. But I don't believe that Flora did it wrong. She was just there when the kids needed some love whenever their parents were away or busy.", Will added. "Okay. Then can you tell me like how does she help?", Jack asked. "Well, yeah. Um-- For instance, um--let's see. How about you--Jack. Yeah, You!!! Uh-OOOPS."."Me? Why me? What do I have to do with this matter? Flora?". Flora went silent. She freaked out hearing that Jack is about to reveal his past where they met back then. "Whoa---.One at a time!! Let's go after the rascal's(RONALD) plans then get this solved. Huh?", Jack said. All agreed and then went to go find the Circle of Elders HQ.