Part 30 : The Daughter of Manny

Flora regained the strength she has lost from the poison Ronald gave her. She stood up fast as Jack runs to her and hugs her tight. “Oh, Jack!!! I thought I couldn’t make it…. But where’s Melanie? She was just here right… I’ve just seen her a while ago then something  bursted….---“. Jack’s face went gray. “That was her, Flora. Vesta and Melanie are one.She saved you. You were almost about to die but her kind soul saved you… She sacrificed it for you…. She said she was sorry..”. She held Jack’s shoulders tight then smiled. “Yes, I heard her, Jack. I already forgave her. I should never put hate in her. It’s just that no one understands her…..”.

Then Cassy suddenly hugs Flora from the back then giggles. “Flora!!! You’re okay… (Grasps her shoulders) Even better!!! (Laughs).  Jamie interrupts with a reminder. “I think we should be going. We have to go to the Elders and prove to them you’re innocent Flora… Let’s go!!”.The four went out of Ronald’s lair and went off for Antartica.  

Meanwhile, as they were going to their destination, Jade Rabbit suddenly decided to meet up the four. “I think I should be leaving…. I’ll meet them up.”, she says.  Father Water attempted to stand and stop  her but Mother Earth halted him and let Jade leave. “Jade, be careful. Your father might worry.”, Tooth reminded Jade. “Oh, about dad—He doesn’t worry… I know he knows….”. So Jade went off to meet up Jack and bring them to the Elders.

Then North went curious. “Tooth, who’s her daddy, anyway?”, he asked then she replies. “Oh right. Manny’s her father. She is the daughter of Man in the Moon. “.”Oh? Really? Well, does she have powers like her father’s?”, asked North. “Somehow, yes, but only with the moonlight thing. She can heal only and if the moon shines. She is powerless if the moon is dark.”, Tooth replied. The Elders were impressed of hearing Jade’s profile. They think she is a high standard girl.

But no far away, Jade was almost near to Jack and the others when suddenly she was attacked from down below. She couldn’t see what was attacking all she did was just evade. Jack kept on yelling to warn her. “Jade!! It’s Ronald!!! He’s escaped!!!”, said Jack.  So Flora helped Jade while Jack took careof Cassy and Jamie. Flora shoots strings of leaves coming from the tip of her katana. But still Ronald was attacking at the same time luring Jade into an icy cave. As he went in, Jade followed so was Flora. But Jade halts Flora tells her, “No. He might cast an evil spell again. I can handle him. I’ll be fine, promise.”. Then Flora went off and let Jade end the battle against Ronald, once and for all.