Part 18: Courage

"Oh yeah?! Maybe your going to meet your end!! Let's say in the next couple of hours... Huh?!", Jack yelled at Ronald. Ronald snobbed Jack's fury. Later, he left leaving a message, "Hey... By the time I come back with your friends, that should mean your end has come. Toodles.". Jack tried to break the chains but again he failed. Vesta suddenly came in and came near to Jack. She unshackled him and made him free. Jack was questioned. "I thought  you're his servant. Why are you helping us?", he asked Vesta. "Mr. Frost, like you, I always longed to  feel what it is to have a family. But then I always remember that it will only be a dream. I can't handle the fact that I am only made from nothing which means I'm nothing.". "No you're not! If you were nothing, then why are you here? You have a purpose that's why. It's good that yo still have a heart even your master trained you not to.". Later then, she went to Flora and unchained her. Flora was alerted and choked Vesta but Jack calmed her down to make her see that Vesta was helping them. He explained that Vesta had good intentions that were contrary to Ronald's. "You must leave, I've heard that my master is trying to make the farthest relative in your bloodline to be served as a trap for you top make him have his orders followed. Hurry! No time to waste...!". She pushed them out of the room and led them to the doors which then they escaped. They flew and went out as fast as they can.

“Do you think she did that to help us, or this is just a part of his plan?”, Jack asked Flora. “ I don’t believe so. She let us go with all her will. I also felt that she was nervous but still she let us go. She risked her life for us. Let’s not waste her effort.”, she answered. They were up high flowing with the wind. Suddenly Jack asked Flora, “Where are we going? I mean—Are we going to someone or somewhere?”. “We’re going to meet someone who can help us. This is someone who will never lose in believing in me.”. “Someone believes in you? Wow… I thought even you Season Spirit can live without kids who will believe in you. No offense.”.” I know. Just that, this one never forgets me.”.

Later on, Jack noticed that they were in place that was familiar to him. They went down to take a look. Flora kept on walking till she went into a flower shop. She noticed someone then she went near her.  Jack followed and saw Flora and the girl hugging and greeting each other. He couldn’t believe what he saw. It was a teenage girl who actually looked like Flora. They had similar faces. Jack went near but was afraid that the girl may not see her. “Cassy, this is Jack Frost. Remember? The Winter  Spirit. A friend—I mean, yes! Yeah, a friend of mine.”.”Oh, your hesitating in saying your relation to Jack, Auntie.”. Jack was surprised. “She’s your auntie?”.”Yes, my great great great grand aunt to be exact.”