::PROLOGUE::

"It was Christmas Eve. It's been more than 4 years since I've become a Guardian. I was at North's place and the others were preparing for Christmas. North was busy scheduling his deliveries of presents to the world. While me, Tooth, Sandy and Bunnymund set North's place for Christmas Day when he arrives home. Sandy had made the Christmas lights even brighter. Buggymund had the presents well arranged under the tall Christmas tree. Me and Tooth also had business, we hanged the decorations on the walls. We all did a good job.So as the Yetis and elves on preparing the food.

Later then, It was 1:30 a.m. and North just arrived  tired yet still happy. He went inside through the Toy Factory and noticed there was silence. Then he just opened the door to the Living Room then he was surprised. We gave him a warm welcome and greeted him Merry Christmas. He was laughing with joy.  Then we had dinner at the table. There was Roasted Chicken, Vegetable Salad, sweet Fruit Cake and some fruit juices. It was a festive dinner. We had chatters about what happened throughout the year. We were like mimes who can talk. After the dinner, we have cleaned the place and made sure we all was at place.

Then, we had some time for ourselves. I went out in the veranda to be alone. I thought over the 4 years I've been a Guardian, I still felt incompleteness. I looked at the Moon and asked him. I asked what is this bothering even I have been known and believed to the children. As usual, it didn't answered. I kept my head looking at the Moon. Sooner, North came by my side and talked why am I lonely. I said that I felt I have many questions in my mind and heart. North understood and asked if what would I do then. I said maybe I need to explore the world to find the answers myself. He smiled and said that I have their presence always in my heart so as they. He said that whatever the Jack Frost they've known have learned, he will still and always be Jack Frost....

Then I lifted my staff and said farewell to North. Then I flew up higher, and higher. And that was the start of my new journey..."

-Jack Frost