Part 34 : Forbidded Lovers

Father Water still wasn't impressed. He demanded for another witness since their agreement was 4 witnesses.

"Huh, you're only three!!! This girl is to be sentenced to the Dark Pit. She must be punished now!!! She has made our patience go for too long!!!! Let me do it myself then......", he yells as he goes to Flora.

The children then barricaded him. He felt mocked at the children trying to stop him. 

"Oh yeah? You'll pass us first....", said Belle holding Fredrich and Maruki's hands tight. Then Father Water warned them.

"Well then. You children seem to insult me.. I think I should do an action.... even if it hurts you children....", he says when Cassy come up front of him.

"Me!! Yes...Yes!!! I'm the fourth witness...... I am one of the kids who witnesses her good deeds....It's true....", she says as she covers the kids.

"You?! (mocking laugh) You're not a child. Or even you've seen her.... She messed with the cycle...Rules have been set.... If she wants to be with the children the she should've been chosen by Man in the Moon to be one then.....", Father Water shouts.

Jack was surprised of hearing that statement. 

"What? Wha--What does that suppose to mean? And why can't they be near to kids....? What's wrong with that?", asked Jack.

"Well haven't the Guardians tell you? Or even Jade here...?", said Mother Earth having concern.

"No.. Not at all... Can somebody give me an explanation? Like now?", said Jack to all. Then Tooth came near him.

"I think it was not needed to tell you about the other Spirits since we thought that we may not encounter them. But I think we have to tell you the truth.... 

We Guardians, are chosen to take over the children's safety. While they were chosen to look over the world that children are about to face. 

The Golden Rule here is that we should not interfere in their work, as well for them. In short, we should do our own duties and vise versa for them. 

And one more thing, we can't be with them. Because if we do, it may ruin the balance of powers we have.

If any of us breaks this rule, then we may have great judgement ahead of us...", ended Tooth.

Jack had a little anger mixed with doubt showed in his face.

"You're saying---You're saying I can't go with Flora, or even she can't be with me?! No... No that can't be....NO!!", yelled Jack.

Flora ran to Jack and hold him on his shoulders.

"Jack, don't be mad... I'm sorry but those are rules that can never be broken....I'm so sorry... Even I can't face that fact....... I'm---I'm so sorry.....", Flora said as she broke down and cried.

"Does that mean.... No... No... There must be a way.... There's always a way..... I know that... Please.... I almost lost you back then.... Now, I won't let you go........", Jack says as he cries.

They were having a big deal of knowing what should be sure that time. Then Jade stood up and tried to negotiate with the Elders.

"Elders, with all due respect, what if we make a pact here.", she says aggressively.

"A pact? Ha, okay then. What would this pact be?", asked Father Water.

"It is obvious that Flora is innocent and we all know that. So you will be convinced if  we will agree that the Guardians and the Spirits will do as they were tasked. To make no more mess with the cycle... To make everything back into peace... Could you have that as a deal?", she asked.

Then the Elders grouped and discussed. Moments later, Mother Earth started to talk.

"Well, you're offer is tempting. Very temping indeed. We accept the pact you say.", she answers.

"So this makes us all settled.... Guardians. Spirits. We must go now. It's all okay now....", Jade said.

But Jack suddenly rushed into Jade and asked her, "What were you thinking? A pact?! Now I can't go near to Flora. Like forever!!!!...".

Jade answered calmly, " Jack. It may be painful for now but some day you'll be together.. I know... Trust me......". She says this as she rubs his shoulders. 

Then Jack made himself convinced. Jade then went to Flora and spoke to her for a moment then left her. 

So the Guardians, along with Jack went out as The Spirits did too. Before leaving, Jack approached Flora and said his maybe last words. 

"Flora, I try to believe in Jade but I still doubt it.... I'm gonna miss you... Really...", he says having a sad tone in his voice.

"Yes, Jack. Me too... But we just have to believe then... Maybe it will be true... All I know is... We trust each other..... I love you, Jack...", she says as she then hugs Jack tight while crying.

Jack then rubs her back and tries to comfort her. "I love you too....", he says as he then kisses her forehead.

Moments later, they went off separately. Jack with the Guardians and Flora with The Spirits with Jamie, Cassy and the kids.....

This was a breaking moment for both sides. Especially for the forbidded lovers....