Part 41: Journey : Serendipity Strikes

" Jack? Got what? Did something happen to him?",  Jamie asked frantically.

"No. But-", replied Cassy as she looks away.

Jamie looked at Cassy's face. She seemed lonely. Her eyes were filled with worries and doubt. He held her hand and asked, " But what, Cassy?".

"WE MUST SAVE JACK.  IT WAS A LIE. EVERYTHING WAS A LIE.", she said as tears fell off her cheek.

"Calm down, Cassy! What did you say? Save Jack? I dont even know where in the world is Jack now!", Jamie replied as he was confused of what he just heard.

He pulled Cassy hard as he tried to calm down Cassy. She went down on the floor. Yelling like a baby.Then she suddenly runs off towards the stairs.

"Jamie, let's go back! Get it back!", she kept on running then.

Jamie was shocked, he then runs after her. Cassy was so hesitant where she seems to be running towards Jamie's room. But just when she was about to take a last step up, she got outbalanced. She then throws her hands up trying to hold on to something but she cant.

Jamie then suddenly catches her in his arms just enough for her body to fall in place.

THEN JAMIE FELT A STRANGE YET FAMILIAR CHILL.

He then saw himself above on a thin sheet of ice. The ice was slowly cracking as he panicked.He heard someone screaming.

"FLEE!"

Then he saw someone familiar.

Suddenly his view then turns black again. He hears someone calling him.

"Jamie? Jamie, wake up please!", Cassy calls as Jamie was seemed to be asleep.

"Wha-What happened?", Jamie asked as he has gained his consciousness.

"I fell but you caught me just in time. Are you okay?", says Cassy as she lay her hands on his head.

" Yeah, but I saw something.", he replied. "I was on a thin sheet of ice and it was cracking. I felt that I was about to fall until someone saved me. I know that person"

Cassy was shocked. "Then who was that person?", she asked.

"IT WAS LAURICE.", he replied in a subtle tone.