Part 7: Friends

Stella cried.  She blames herself for Jack's condition. Flora was questioned by Tooth and Bunnymund. "Why did Jack had this in the first place? You lured him didn't you? Tell us the truth.", said Tooth. " I don't know, but we just met in a garden. My season has started. I knew that he may mess some things.",  Flora replied. Tooth was not impressed. "Oh? Really? Just met? I don't believe you. What's your motive, huh? Are you an ally? I feel like you're nothing but--"."Hold it, Tooth. She also  cares for Jack. She even wanted him to be well as soon as possible. If she wanted Jack to get hurt,  they would left him dead. Ain't that right?", Bunnymund interrupted.

Moments later, Jack was gaining consciousness. He felt sick but still managed  to talk."O h, it's you guys. I thought I can't make it.", he said. "Oh, Jack you made us nervous there, you know? All of us got worried here.", Bunnymund said. "Forgive me, Jack. I let you in that mess. Now, you're---oh...", Stella says while her tears dropped. "Hush now,  please. you may think it's your fault but it's not. So please, no one's blaming you. Okay?", North comforted. Flora  went near Jack and checked him. "You feel good now? It was a great impact back there. You should--"."Flora, I ne-ne-ne-need you. I  n-n-n-n-need you. P-p-p-p-please.", Jack pulled her arm making her closer to him. The others left the room and leaved the two alone.

"What is it Jack? Tell me. Please.", Flora pleeded. "Flora, I have been living in this  world for more than 300 years. I never felt this. I still have doubts in my heart. I don't know.", Jack said. Flora rubbed his foreheand gently and said, " Jack we were meant for some purpose we don't know. Just rest and leave everything to us. I care for you, Jack. So do they.". Jack looked her in her eyes and whispered the most precious words he may say to her, "I love you, Flora.". Flora  didn't heard him but what was important, he said it to her.

As Flora let Jack go to sleep, she went out to tell the ohers his condition. "He's fine my dear friends. He just has some sort of confusion in himself that we shouldn't interfere."."Thank heavens! I feel he must have the questions in his mind and heart to be answered.", Tooth said. "Wow.", Stella spoke. "What are you wowing at? There's nothing wonderful here?", Bunnymund said. "It's just that, Jack is so lucky. He has the greatest treasure to have. Friends.", Stella replied. The Guardians smiled at each other then rubbed each others hand.