Seventy One.

Dave really just wakes up fine. Imagine that being yours like the way I would flaunt him around. Couldn't tell me nothing about my man 😭

That one time Dave replied back to my comment. Y'all I was geeked lmfaoooo I was 18 at the time (2018) so don't flame my pfp 🥴 but the man even went the extra mile and added an emoji like yes! Probably won't be deleting this screenshot ever.

I like this chapter

I like this chapter. It focuses on the kids and their relationships/lives this time.

Enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

Kaiden's POV

4 months later...

"Can you take Addison to school?" Deyjah asked me as I tied my shoes.

"Uhhh yeah. Sure. I can drop her off on my way to campus." I shrugged and stood up. "Is she dressed?"

"Yeah. Addy!" She called out to her. "What time will you be home?"

"Late so you'll have to pick her up. I'm going to be on campus all day since I got practice right after my classes."

"Of course." She mumbled and sighed.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I glanced up at her since I'm still sitting.

"Nothing Kaiden. Nothing. Addison." She said again.

"Nah what does it mean? You know I'm an athlete and I have school. It's not my fault you sit here all day. I can't be like you."

"I take care of our daughter and make sure everything is good here."

"Then why is she in daycare?"

"You're such an ass. Nothing is ever enough for you. I stay home, it's a problem. I go try and get a job, it's a problem."

"It's not a problem." I sighed because I really don't want to argue. "It's just- nobody is calling you back? What is this? The third interview this week?"

Before you say it, she's not cheating on me. She's having trouble because of one thing really which she's about to say because I've been hearing it all week.

"Not many jobs are going to be available for me Kaiden. All I have is a high school diploma."

"And who's fault is that?"

"Bro I've been taking care of her on my own. I've been working full time jobs and paying for everything on my own. I didn't have time to go to school, work full time, and watch her. It's a lot. I didn't have help from anyone."

"I get all that, but what's the excuse now? You don't pay anything. You can get a part time job and go to school. Addison is fine. She's well taken care of. You can't keep using that as an excuse. I'm not going to allow it."