Forty Five.

Hey guys. Finally another chapter.

Real quick I just want to put out there I probably won't do another police related chapter for a while. I had a chapter idea on that but then all this happened.

It's real life, yes, but this topic is a sore spot right now and I don't want to pick at, or talk about, it as I'm sure y'all don't either.

Thanks to everyone that sent those nice things about my schoolwork. Y'all motivated me as I finished the spring semester and started the summer classes. I appreciate you all.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter. She's pretty long and decent. Drama? Ehhh. A smidgen (serious this time). Nothing too serious.

There are two gifs but nothing alarming where you have to hide your phones lmaooo

Excuse any mistakes.

Kairi's POV

"I don't have a ticket." I said and looked around when all of Ella's graduation tickets were passed around.

"What?" Ma turned around and asked.

"I didn't get a ticket." I repeated.

"Really? They must be sticking together. I told her to get seven. Y'all check to see if there is another one under yours."

"Oop. Petty, petty, petty." Kaiden laughed his ass off. "Looks like you'll be staying here pooh."

"Kaiden Ace." Mom looked at him and he immediately stopped laughing. "I'm going to call your dad to make sure he doesn't have two. I'll be back." She left the kitchen.

"I'm sorry but this is funny. I'm petty but damn she got you. You THOUGHT you were going to her graduation." His lame ass kept laughing.

"I don't care. There's plenty of other stuff I can do instead of going to that lame graduation."

"Says the one wearing a shirt with the both of y'all on it. Yeah. Okay girl." He pointed to my custom made shirt. "Just say your feelings hurt."

"I'm fine." I shrugged.

I'm sad as hell. This is a big day for her and I won't be there to celebrate with her. I know I fucked up but so did she. We both said some mean things to each other.

Best friends and sisters fight all the time. We've overcome so many things in the duration of our relationship. I didn't think she'd go as far as excluding me from a huge milestone like this.

"Okay so it looks like we don't have another ticket here but no worries. Daddy is going to find one at the graduation so let's all head on over so we can get a good seat." Mom came back in the kitchen and said.

"Maybe I should-" I started but was interrupted.

"Get in the car? I agree. Let's roll Brewsters." She led the way and we piled into the Range Rover.

Imani is with my daddy but everybody else stayed behind. She was whining like she always do when he leaves so he had to take her with him.

We drove to the coliseum and I was hoping he can find a ticket. That would be embarrassing to have to sit outside while it's going on.

Dave's POV

"Smile for daddy. Look at the camera mama." I cooed at boog but her focus was elsewhere.