Fifteen.

Well hello there! The semester has come to an end, well it ended Wednesday, but you got me.

I did pretty bad this semester, but it's cool. You win some, you lose some. I can't stress things I can't change. None of us can.

Antyways, enjoy my friends!

Excuse any mistakes.

Faith's POV

Imani crying woke me up out of my sleep. I looked at my phone to see it is a little after two in the morning. I was about to throw the cover off of me to tend to her, but Dave got up.

"I got her. Go back to sleep." He said with sleep laced throughout his voice.

"It's time for her to eat."

"She got a bottle in the fridge?"

"Mhm." I nodded and laid back down. After our little dispute a few weeks ago Dave has started to chip in a lot more once we sat down and talked about how I was feeling. I was irritated and I think he sensed it and he actually initiated the conversation.

When I'm tired and he can see that I'm tired, he'll tell me he has it. He'll even cancel his studio sessions to stay home and help me with the kids, but mainly Bean. It's greatly appreciated because I'm getting rest.

As far as our love life. Obviously it's on pause. We don't really get alone time because a child is always with us. Mostly Imani.

Which is why Dave's parents are flying in today. They're here to see their new granddaughter and spend time with her. They also said that they wanted to give Dave and I some alone time, but we'll probably just sleep together. We don't even have the energy to think about anything other than sleep. Well I don't have any energy other than for that.

Dave walked back in the room with Imani in his arms and sat down on the bed. "She not fuckin with this bottle mama." He said.

"Let me see it." I reached my hand back without turning around. He passed it to me and I looked at the nipple. "You have to take the nipple guard off for her to consume it." I took it off and passed it back to him.

"That makes a lot of sense." He mumbled and I soon heard her chowing down behind me. "You sleep?" He asked after a good three minutes of silence.

"I'm trying to be."

"Oh okay." He paused before speaking again. "You need anything?"

"Nope."

"Okay cool." He made little random noises with his mouth. "Whatchu got planned for the day."

I low key rolled my eyes and screamed inside. He really means no harm, but I want him to be quiet. I lightly sighed and sat up. He honestly wants me to stay up with him, he just won't verbally say it.

I sat up and leaned against the headboard with him. "Nothing. I'll probably get some rest once she's settled."

"Same." He nodded. I lightly giggled because he's so weird. "Can I have a kiss?"

"Why are you being so awkward?" I laughed and leaned over to kiss him. Imani looked up at me like I was crazy. "I can kiss him. This is my husband." I said to her.

"Ion know. I feel like we haven't been affectionate." He said answering my previous question.

"Babe we sleep together every night."

"On opposite sides. You don't even want to cuddle with a nigga."

"I honestly didn't think you cared. You miss me being all over you?"