Sixty Eight.

Ashanti or Keyshia Cole? I'm running with Keyshia on this one. I like Ashanti, she got hits, but Keyshia got them hits and I feel like too many people forgetting that. Don't play wit her!

This is a warmup to some drama coming up...

Excuse any mistakes and enjoy!

Ella's POV

I went down the seasonings aisle to grab some stuff for thanksgiving. Mommy sent me to the store for a bunch of shit since everybody was sooo busy. Bunch of liars.

"Can I get some cookies to bake?" Imani asked me while standing on the cart while I stood behind her and pushed. My little roll dog.

"I don't see why not." I shrugged. Shiiid we not using my money. We're using Pop's cards but he doesn't know that.

I quickly found all the seasoning and spices we needed and put them in the cart. "Wait! I need to go down there." She pointed down the aisle with the cookies.

"For what?"

"My Oreos. Duh."

"But we're about to get some to bake for- never mind. Point has been made." I took us down there and dropped seven boxes of the white chocolate Oreos in the cart. They hit every time.

Everybody in the house likes them and I'm keeping a box to myself so I had to make sure we got enough.

"Alright. What else do we need? Read the list to me." I said while pushing us out of that aisle.

"PET milk?" She looked up at me confused. "But we don't have a pet."

"It's a brand of evaporated milk. We gone need that for the macaroni and cheese."

"Oh. Then we need lots of cheese. You can read that because I can't pronounce some of these words. I'm only six."

"Okay mani." I laughed and grabbed the milk.

There were quite a few people on this aisle and I accidentally bumped into something behind me while I backed up.

"I'm sorry." I turned around and said. I was low key shocked as hell at who I saw but I kept it together.

"You're fine." She waved off. "Everybody and they momma on this aisle." She laughed.

She as in Bryson's on again off again girlfriend. The hell she doing in Miami? Is Bryson here too?

"Is this what you wanted?" A tall handsome guy came over to her. Please be her new boo so I can be with my man.

"Yeah babe." Babe? Yes! Calm down E. This could be a family member. I call Imani babe from time to time myself.

I wasn't eyeing them but I can peep a little from where I'm standing and how I'm standing. Just do some boyfriend type shit real quick.

He came up close behind her and kissed her neck. Bingo. Ahhh! Mrs.Bryson! Dats me! I don't know his last name so it's Mrs.Bryson for right now.

"Ella? Am I fat?" Imani randomly asked me getting me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I looked down at her but she kept her head forward while I pushed her and the cart to the dairy section.

"Am I fat?" She asked again. "Be honest. I can handle it."

I'm sorry but I chuckled. Where is this even coming from? She's not fat so it's throwing me off.

"Where do you get these questions from, boog?" I shook my head.

"Well some boys in my class-"

"Didn't we just have a problem like this a couple weeks ago? The one with your hair? Stop listening to these people. Kids are mean and cruel but it doesn't mean they're right. How many times do we have to tell you? Say it."