Seven.

So I read an earlier chapter from the first book and technically Dave should be about 47/48...💀 I'mmmmm bout to change their age a little bit.

We gone continue with the flow and the kids still their ages, but Faith and Dave are going to be a little younger. Dave is now 37 and I'll put Faith at 34 (their age gap before was seven, I know, but this just looks/sounds better).

Alright then. We good? Coolio

Enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

Faith's POV

I've been at the hotel for a few hours now and Dave has yet to come in. It's going on a little after one in the morning. I've called and left messages numerous times. I just want him to get here so we can talk this out. I know he's upset and he has every right, but he needs to talk to me so I can be there.

I'm currently eating some of the cupcakes that I had gotten to go along with my corny pregnancy reveal. I've eaten about three which isn't good, so this'll be my last one, but they're so good.

I scrolled on my Instagram to see if he posted anything to give me a hint as to where he is, but got nothing. I decided to call Shooter to see if Dave is with him.

"Yoo?" He answered the phone out of breath.

"I don't even want to know what you're doing." I shook my head. "Is my husband with you?"

"Nah. I ain't seen him." He groaned and cursed under his breath. I hung right up. He literally could have sent me to voicemail if he was occupied.

I heard the door unlocking a couple minutes later and Dave was walking in. I closed the cupcake box and sat it on the desk in the corner of the room.

He didn't say anything while he took off his clothes and jewelry from the night. He grabbed his bag of clothes and took it in the bathroom with him. Okay?

I grabbed my laptop and started to watch the office while he showered. I don't know what our conversation is about to consist of, but I hope I can find the right words to say, even though I honestly didn't do anything wrong other than not tell him right away, but I had a reason not to.

He came out of the bathroom fifteen minutes later dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a beater on. After he sat his bag down, he went to the pizza box....where I was still corny with the reveal. I did two because the pizza was supposed to be first and then our dessert is me encouraging him to get chunky with me.

He smacked his lips when he opened it. "You know I can't eat this. Where's the cheese?"

 Where's the cheese?"

"On the table." I spoke lowly. I'm really treading lightly because I don't want to piss him off. I got up from my spot on the bed and went to my purse to grab a "David Buck". I stood in front of him and held it out to him.