Eight.

There's not much going on in this chapter, but just enough to not overwhelm you...

Enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

Faith's POV

"Are you ready to see the baby?" I asked Kairi, walking into the building for both of our doctor's appointments.

She decided that she wanted to keep her baby despite her nervousness about parenting. Dave and I said we'd be there for her for support, but ultimately this will be her responsibility. We already have another baby to worry about.

"I'm excited to find out what I'm going to have. You still want to continue with the bet? You can back out now if you won't. I'll understand completely." It's weird to say this, but we're both seventeen weeks along. Dave told me that prom night wasn't her first time and I'm guessing she had sex a few days prior to or after our trip because now we're going through our pregnancies together.

"I'm sure about what I'm having and I think I know what you are having." I laughed. Everyone in the house made a bet about what they think we are having. If they win, the rest of us have to do what they want, with limitations, for a day.

Kaiden thinks that it's two boys. Kairi thinks I'm having a girl and she's having a boy, Dave "knows" we're both having girls and the twins went along with him, and, personally, I think I'm having a boy and Kairi is having a girl. I know I'm right, so they better be ready to cater to my every need.

"We'll see." She laughed. Once we checked in we waited for a few minutes and we went to her appointment first.

"How are you Miss.Kairi?" Both of our doctor came in and asked.

"I'm doing great actually. He hasn't given me any problems and my morning sickness it gone for the most part." She laid back and lifted her shirt.

"Eager aren't we?" Dr.Lake laughed. "And I heard a "he", I'm guess that is what you think you are having."

"Oh I know." She smiled.

She laughed and placed her gloves on her hands and turned the light off in the room. "Let's see here." She clicked around on the computer. "There's your baby's head." She did something and soon the baby's heartbeat was heard throughout the room.

"Aww mommy look at him." Kairi started to cry while she pointed to the screen.

"I don't think she'll like you calling her a "him"." Dr.Lake laughed.

"See. I told you." I teased. "I knew it. Y'all better get ready to do as I say." I held a cocky smirk on my face. No one ever listens to me. Momma knows.

"Whatever. I'm happy either way." She shrugged while wiping her eyes. "That's another head of hair for you to do, so good luck."

"Excuse me? No ma'am. Your child, your head of hair to do." I patted her shoulder. She tried it. "This is your dad, I'll be right back." I said looking down at my ringing phone.

I stepped in the hallway and answered Dave's FaceTime call. "Hey beautiful." He smiled into the camera then looked back at the road.

"Stop." I giggled. He's been calling me this everyday since I told him I was pregnant. He knows how my confidence gets during this time. "Thank you."

"Have you gone back yet?"

"Yeah, but we are doing Kairi first. I'll be next in a few. How did dropping the kids off go?"

"Fine? It's not a very hard task." He chuckled and looked over his shoulder. "You gone let me over or be a jackass?" He asked rhetorically to the other car. "Stupid ass drivers, man." He rolled his eyes and sat back.