Forty Eight.

Fun fact: This book was originally called Day Dreaming. Why did I change it? I have no freaking idea. Would've went perfect with how I wrote this..

Why my weird self have a dream that I was chopping it up with Dave and his dad. We were really just chillin, they were making some nasty looking lasagna. Lmaooo that'll be the day.

Did y'all watch the BET Awards? Not I. I wasn't wasn't interested. Was it good?

Can anybody put me on to some good Caribbean music/artists? If I ever get to travel that way in life, I want to be prepared. Plus I like dancing but I need to work on it cause these hips? Don't move.

Alright enough blabbing from me. Enjoy the chapter. She's decent. Excuse the mistakes...

Dave's POV

Nine months later....

"Oouu yeah! So let's start aaalll over and put the past behiiind and make a looove to staaand through the teeest oooof tiiiime! I'm still waiting babe! For you to come back to love!" Faith sung very, very loudly along with Jodeci in her seat beside me and pointed at me while singing.

"Maaaaa!" Imani yelled and kicked up in the back seat. She's sick of her mothers shit and so is everybody else including me.

Faith laughed and turned the music down. "Why y'all trying to kill my joy today? Sheesh."

"How long do we have left?" Lena asked for the third time.

"How long before you finally shut up and go to sleep? Dang. You been asking that for the whole ride. I thought you were good at math. Subtract and get your answer." Kaiden grouchy ass said.

"Why don't you put your headphones back on? You always think you somebody daddy. Close your beef eaters." Lela snapped at him.

"Pause." Kaiden and I said at the same time. That was a wild thing to say.

"Quiet." Imani said "sternly".

"How about we all be quiet and enjoy the scenery? How about that? And be nice to each other. I don't like y'all being mean to each other so cut it out." Faith said and sat back in her seat, grabbing my hand.

"I told you we should've just flew but no, you wanted to road trip." I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm fine. I'm just ready to get there." She cheesed.

We are officially moving to Miami today. We got on the road at 5 am and we've been going for about five hours now. We've had to stop multiple times because of the kids. They start whining and get antsy then bathroom breaks then we got somebody saying "I'm hungry" every hour on the hour. Then there's so much traffic going to the beach so our trip is taking forever. Imma need to be away from these kids for a day or two after this is over.

Announcing that we were moving to the kids went a lot smoother than I thought. Kairi and Ella were perfectly fine with it as I suspected. They been walking around saying the same line over and over. City Girls from the 305. Knowing damn well they from New York and North Carolina. Imani can say that, the twins too actually.

Kaiden, I was somewhat iffy on. I mean he just started high school, he's still having girl problems and he's starting his high school basketball career. I don't want to mess that up by us constantly moving.

But surprisingly the kid started packing the day we told him. He said he needed a new environment. The Angel situation has him "buggin out" as he put it. She forgave him and they're friends now but he'd still be interested in a relationship with her.