Fifty Nine.

Now buddy. I like this chapter. Maybe even...love it? Tehehe!

This is a season finale right here! Made me want to make a physical book three. That's how much I like it.

And that's all I'm going to say.

Enjoy, and I do mean enjoy this chapter, and excuse any mistakes..

Dave's POV

One month later...

I stood at the bathroom door watching Faith bathing and softly singing Die With You by Beyoncé to Sincere.

She woke up two weeks ago and got home a few days ago. Sincere hasn't left her arms much since being home. They're already inseparable. Kind of.

He's still getting used to her so he does cry a lot when she holds him. I know it bothers her but there's not much we can do other than for them to just bond.

When she finally woke up I gave her the biggest hug and kissed all over her face. Just seeing her eyes with life made me relax.

She's truly my best friend and it sucked not being able to talk to her or joke around like we usually do. I'd even take an argument over her being in a coma.

The kids are happy she's home. Her and I have barely had any time to ourselves with them pulling her in every direction.

When she's in our room, she usually goes straight to sleep. The kids are at school now including Imani. Pre school. I pick her up in about two hours.

We spend time with each other while everyone is out of the house. Sincere will probably be asleep soon so I'm hoping her and I can cuddle for a little bit.

I walked up behind Faith and kissed her temple then looked down at Sin who was already looking at me.

He just finished crying cause I can see his eyes are watering. He usually fucks with bath time but with his mom taking it, it's a different story.

"Why you in here crying? You giving mommy a hard time?" I asked him

"Why you in here crying? You giving mommy a hard time?" I asked him. He's getting so big. This little boy can eat. His appetite is like mine. "Unball your fist." I laughed then turned to Faith. You hungry?" I asked her and she shook her head.

I don't know why but she's been real quiet around me. Well I know why. The doctor said that this could happen.

And with us not hanging out and stuff because of the kids, that doesn't help. So I'm hoping after he gets situated her and I can chill together.

"Can you please eat something? You haven't been and I don't like that." I expressed. She sighed and didn't turn around to look at me. "At least a snack. You eat a snack and I'll leave you alone."

"Okay." She said softly keeping her eyes on the baby.

I walked out and went to find her something to eat. Her appetite has been nonexistent since waking up too.