Thirty Three.

I'm going to get dragged after this and it's fine. I'm totally okay with that because boy, boy, boy. She's juicy and good. Not to mention, long.

I'm going to need to see comments up and down this chapter. Frfr. I'm excited. Too geeked to see y'all thoughts and reactions.

Okay okay. So without further ado, enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

I'm sorry in advance....

Dave's POV

"Are you hungry?" I asked Faith when I went to our room. She shook her head and stayed silent. "You gotta eat something."

It's been a day since her dad popped up and she's been silent. Like mute. She won't say anything to anyone. Not even the babies which never happens.

She just lays in the room with the curtains closed and tucked away under the covers. She'll get up to shower but she gets right back into bed. She hasn't even left our room.

"We have a house to look at today. Remember?" She still didn't say anything. "You don't want to go?" She shook her head. I sighed and walked over to her. "I love you mama. I'm here when you're ready to talk." I kissed her forehead and left our room.

I don't know what to do man, other than be there for her. I lay with her in silence so she knows that I'm here for her but I feel like it's not enough.

I know she's hurt. It's like where were you all these years? She needed you for mad shit and now you pop up when she's almost forty. She doesn't need you now. She needed you when she was small.

"Is ma up?" Kaiden asked me.

"Yeah but she's not up to talk right now."

"Dang okay." He sighed and was about to walk away.

"Hey come here. I need your help." He waited for me to continue. "I need you to come with me to this open house. Imma need help with the younger ones."

"I kind of had a little date but I guess I can reschedule. What time?"

"We actually gotta leave now. You get the boys." I walked to my baby girl's room. "Hey lil mama. You ready to go bye bye?" I extended my hands to her and she shook her head and walked away from me casually.

"Come on girl. We don't have time to play games today." I picked her up and took her downstairs.

She started whining her mom's name. Either of us not giving her attention she'll repeat our name until we give it to us. I wish her mom would show me some attention too.

"Y'all ready?" I asked Ace. Thankfully the twins went to a sleepover earlier today so they'll be gone until tomorrow which means less children to look after.

Yeah I need to get my shit snipped. We don't need anymore Brewsters.

We loaded them into the car and headed to the first house. I really wish Faith was with me because she really likes house hunting. This is her thing. Hopefully I can hold it down until she gets back to herself.

I hate quiet and sad Faith. I know I'm acting like it's been a month or something but you don't understand. She's always singing around the house. She's so jolly when it comes to our kids and now it low key seems dull in this short amount of time.

Plus she's my wife. What spouse wants to see their partner in distress?

"Yo this is nice pops." Ace said looking at the outside of the house while taking his seatbelt off. I pulled the stroller out of the back and put my boys in the back two and Imani in the front.