Seventy Seven.

Sorry it took me so long y'all. I'm low key annoyed with a couple of my classes. All this dang group work! I like working by myself and on my own time with my own judgement.

Y'all listen to Provide G-Eazy and CB? I love L.A./Bay Area beats. That swag y'all possess over there is top tier. The west coast in here?

Speaking of Christopher Maurice...

We all know he break dancing in his house right now lmfaoooo don't do it Kae

We all know he break dancing in his house right now lmfaoooo don't do it Kae. He got two kids with two different women now baby! Don't. Do it.

Another thing to add to queen Nicki's laughing meme...yellow bone he don't want 💀 okay I'm done now

I hope y'all like the chapter. Enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

Dave's POV

I gently rubbed Faith's back while I sat against the headboard with her body wrapped around me. Sincere's cold got her and now she trynna give it to me being up under me all day.

I don't think y'all have experienced sick Faith and whew. If you wanna see a big ass baby. She is it. A very, very needy baby. Way worse than pregnant Faith. Far worse than me and I know I'm annoying as hell when I'm sick.

"Daddy my body hurts." She told me for the third time in five minutes with this stuffy and congested voice.

"I know mama." I said softly. You gotta be real gentle with her. "You take your medicine?" She shook her head. "Why not? You need to. Let me get it real quick." I was about to move her off of me.

She whined and held onto me tighter. See! I can't do shit. I honestly came in here to get away from her since she was clinging to me downstairs. I come up here and she follows me.

I tell you what. You going to sleep today. I picked her up and walked in the bathroom. I sat her on the counter and she sat there shivering.

Quickly, I turned the tub on and put bubbles in it. I grabbed the liquid cough syrup and stood in front of her. She pulled me closer and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Here. Take this." I handed her the little cup to throw the medicine back. She shook her head. "Why not?"

"It's nasty and I don't want to go to sleep." She frowned and sat the cup down. You going!

"Let me get you some orange juice to wash it down then. You hungry?" She shook her head and I walked out of the bathroom to run downstairs.

"My lunch dada." Sincere came into the kitchen and pointed to the clock.

"You don't even know what time it is."

He smirked. "1,2,2,3." He said with his head to side like he was right.

"And that's why you got it wro-" I stopped when I looked at the oven and he was actually right. It is indeed 12:23.

I looked back over at him and he smiled widely. "Good job baby." I gave him his props. I was wrong. "Give me a few minutes and I'll be down. Mommy isn't feeling good right now."