Sixty Two.

Hello! 500k on this book. Thank you so much.

Anybody have an suggestion for who could be Kairi? The other girl is decent but she's too light to me. I just used her because she was thick and looked similar to Millie. You know how some women pop out after they give birth. Them curves be something serious.

We know Kairi has some melanin to her though. So if you all could help me out I would appreciate it.

Excuse any mistakes and enjoy!

Kairi's POV

"You don't have to pay us back Kairi." Mommy said as I signed a contract I typed up. I slid it over to her and she chuckled. "I'm not signing that."

"Dad?"

"Kai." He looked at me confused. "I would never ask you to pay me back. We want to help you out. It's no problem."

"Okay...mama Cassie." I looked at Daniel's mom and of course she shook her head. "Papa-"

"Kairi. We're all going to say no. Just take it." Daniel's dad, Phil, told me. "We understand you want to be independent and we know you can do it but we're here to support you. We're in your corner. Worry about other stuff but money isn't going to be a problem for you."

They all nodded and I sat back defeated. I asked all of them to my house to discuss my financial problems. Each couple wrote me a check.

I want to pay them back but they're not letting me. I mean I understand but it was worth a shot to ask.

"MeMe." Nova came over to mommy and lifted her arms.

"Oh you don't see pops sitting here?" Daddy asked her and she looked him up and down then turned back to mommy. "Wooowww. I'll keep my candy to myself then."

"No." She laughed and reached for him.

"Where's DJ?" Cassie asked.

I stood up to look for him because he's too quiet. I know he's doing something. When I found him I got irritated.

"Bruh why do you keep doing this?" I asked and placed him in the empty tub then took his clothes off.

He sneaks away to come into the bathroom, pulls his pants down and just pees. Not in his pull-up but all on my floors. This is the third time this week.

"I think he's ready to be potty trained." Cassie came in behind me.

"I agree."

"He's a junior alright. Digg used to do the same thing. I used to get so mad." She laughed lightly. "That boy used to run my blood pressure up." She reached her hand out to grab his wet clothes.

I resisted the urge to get emotional. "I miss him too." His mom said softly.

"It hasn't gotten any easier. It's like it just happened. Like I can still hear and feel everything from that day." I bit my lip to calm my nerves.

"It's okay. It'll take some time but don't keep reliving it. Don't punish yourself. Have you tried therapy? Maybe you should talk to someone."

I shook my head while I turned the bath water on then got up to clean the pee. "I don't have time for that. I have you guys if I want to talk about it."

"I got it Kai." She stopped me from cleaning the floor. "I'll be back." She left out and I went back over to the tub to sit with this little boy.

"Why do you keep peeing everywhere? You tired of your pull-ups?"