Eleven.

You'll probably have to refresh your memory from the last chapter from me being gone so long. Sorry about that. These last two weeks have kicked my behind.

I hope you enjoy it and excuse any mistakes.

Dave's POV

I rushed into the hospital and went to the front desk. "Excuse me my wife-"

"Dad!" I turned in the direction I heard my name and saw Kaiden waving me over.

"Never mind." I said quickly to the lady at the front desk and ran over to my kids. "What happened? Where's your mom?"

"I don't know. She's back there somewhere." He shook his head and sat down.

"Well where's Kairi and the twins?"

"She took them to the bathroom a couple minutes ago."

"Okay. Okay." I tried to call myself down for the sake of them. "What happened, Ace? She was fine earlier."

"She said she wasn't feeling good and that her stomach was hurting, but she said she was fine and that she just needed to sit down. Not even five minutes later she started crying because she was in so much pain. Kairi drove us all here and she called you on our way here."

"Aight man. It's okay. Sit down." I sat down beside him. "Everything is going to be straight, aight?"

"I hear you." He sighed and ran his hand down his face. "Why isn't anyone saying anything?" He looked around trying to find someone to tell us something.

"Relax, Kaiden. Imma go see what I can find out. You sit tight." I stood up and walked back over to the receptionist desk.

"Yes sir?" She looked up and asked me.

"My wife came in here like thirty minutes ago and we haven't heard anything. Is there anything you can tell me at this moment?"

"What is her name?"

"Faith Henderson." She typed on her computer.

"As of right now there aren't any updates. Sorry about that, but I'll be sure to let you know if I hear anything. Hopefully the doctor will be out to speak with you soon."

"Thank you." I walked away and took my seat beside Kaiden. The twins walked fast over to me with Kairi trailing behind. She's getting huge as the days go by. It still puts me in a state of shock that she's pregnant. My baby is having a baby.

"Hi daddy." The twins smiled up at me while they wrapped their little arms around me.

"Hi beautifuls." I kissed their heads.

"Is mommy okay? She was crying a lot." Lena asked in a sad tone.

"Yeah. Mommy is going to be fine. She just has a really bad stomach ache. You know how you were feeling a couple of weeks ago?"

"When I ate too much ice cream?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Oh daddy you have to go home and get her that pink stuff to take so she can poop then she'll feel better. I felt sooo much better after mommy gave it to me." She let out a satisfied sigh and patted her stomach.

"I'm sure the doctors are taking good care of her back there, baby." I chuckled.

"Are you the family of Faith Henderson?" A doctor walked up to me and asked.

"Yeah." I looked at the kids and walked off to talk to the doctor without them being in ear range. "What happened? Is she okay?"

He let out a long sigh and gave me a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry, but-"