Eighty One.

Sigh. We've come to the end of the series. I wanna thank y'all for riding with me on this journey. Y'all some real ones. For real. ❤️🥲

My apologies for taking so long. It wasn't intentional at first. But then I was like I want to end this book when I graduate cause this book has been with me my whole undergrad journey. With that being said, I have officially graduated cum laude with my BBA!

I wanted to thank you all for reading, voting, commenting, talking to me, encouraging me. All that. I really appreciate y'all and you hold a special place in my heart.

I hope y'all like this closing chapter. She's kind of long. Enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

Kaiden's POV

"Whatcha doing good looking?" Addison, who is now 9, asked me. "Aw look at you. You're so cute." She cooed at her little sister who was looking up at her.

"I'm giving your sister a nice little bath

"I'm giving your sister a nice little bath. She got shi- stuff all over her clothes." I quickly corrected myself.

"Oh. Can I hold her when you're done?"

"Yeah. Where's your mom?"

"She's in the kitchen making a bottle."

"Alright. Hand me her towel." I pointed to it sitting on the sink. She passed it to me then left out of the bathroom. "What you looking at mama." I smiled at my baby.

Olivia. Her eyes are wide and beautiful so her name just fit, and yes, Deyjah is her mom.

I know I'm being judged right now but shit happens. We're not together, we just so happen to have two kids together.

"Let's get you dressed. You get your looks from daddy. So beautiful." I smiled at her and kissed her cheeks. She smiled back at me and tried talking. "Huh? What you trynna say? Dada?"

"No. Mama." D came in her room with her bottle. "Say mama." She cheesed at her and Olivia looked as if she was about to cry.

"See move. You making my baby cry and ion like dat." I moved her away from my baby.

"She's being funny. She was just fine with me today. Her lil daddy come home and she wanna act brand new. It's okay. Don't be looking for me tonight when you hungry." She pointed to her.

"Home? Tonight?" I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "It's about time you head to your place. You don't live here. I don't know how many times I gotta remind you."

"Boy please. Half of my things are here. We have two kids together. Let's just face it. We're stuck with each other so we might as well get together."

"I don't want you." We go through this weekly.

"Maybe it's me but I could've sworn we had sex last night and you telling me you love me. Maybe it's my hearing. I don't know."

I rolled my eyes. "I tell a lot of girls I fuck I love them. I don't mean that shit. I'm loving everything you doing when we have sex. I don't love you. I have love for you for carrying my daughters but other than that, nah. You cool people but that's about it." I shrugged. "Oh. And you a good mom now so that's nice too." I nodded.