Five.

This is a continuation chapter from the last chapter.

Comment, comment, comment!

Enjoy and excuse any mistakes!

Faith's POV

I walked through the front door and closed it softly behind me. It's a little after eight am on a Saturday, so I know everyone is still asleep, especially after everything that went down yesterday.

I hopped on a flight as soon as I could because I had to be back here to see what's been going on. Kairi and Kaiden have never gotten to this point in any of their arguments, so I need to see what's up.

Kairi has been off lately and I was thinking maybe it's the testing that they're doing in school or maybe she's ready for summer break, but it's obviously something way more than what I've been thinking.

I made my way upstairs to my bedroom with my bag. I walk in and see my very fine fiancé asleep with a frown on his face. Most of the time when he has a frown on his face when he's sleeping, it means he's dreaming about something and focusing. I've picked up on that over the years.

I decided to take a quick little shower to get the airport travels off of me. Once I was done and dressed in a pair of boxers and a tank top, I went and laid beside Dave, who was still asleep.

I didn't want to mess with him or wake him up, but I kind of missed him even though it was only a day. He was laying on his side, so I made him the little spoon and cuddled up behind him. I placed a few kisses on the side of his face which caused him to stir around in his sleep.

"Get off of me." He mumbled and shrugged me off.

"What I do?" I leaned back and asked. Did I do something wrong?

He turned his body to face me and looked at me with squinted eyes as if he was reading me. "You cheating on me?"

"No! Why the heck would you ask me that dumb question?" I looked at him like he done lost his mind. I will never stoop that low again in my life.

"I mean you've done it before." He looked me up and down with a displeased face.

"So have you. Where is this coming from? Have I given you any doubt or reason to believe that I would be?"

"No, but I dreamt it." Oh that's what he was frowning about.

"Well your dream lied to you. I will never do that again in my life. Don't come at my neck like that again." I flicked his nose and turned on my side facing away from him. "Asking me if I'm cheating on him. With who?" I mumbled as I adjusted the blanket, aggressively, to my liking.

"Sorry. You know how them dreams go. I just had to make sure." He came up behind me and cuddled.

"Yeah sure." We laid in silence for a few minutes, but I remembered that I'm not back early for good reasons. I got up and threw the covers back.

"Where you going?" Dave asked while I threw some sweats on.

"To talk to your kids."

"Oh okay. Well your hand looking real nice with that ring on it." He winked.

"I bet it would look even nicer if I was using the pepper grinder." I looked over my shoulder and winked back at him.

"What does using a pepper grinder have to do with your r- aye come back in here!" He yelled after me when he realized what I meant and I laughed as I walked out of our room.

I made my way towards Kaiden's room first. He was already up because every Saturday morning he likes to go to the backyard and practice his jump shots, as he described to me, on his basketball court. The only time he doesn't is if he's sick, which is rare. He'll still find a way even if we're out of town too. His motto is "no days off. Unless I'm sick."...literally. "Hey son." I knocked.