Twenty Four.

First and foremost I'd like to say Rest in Heaven Kobe and GiGi Bryant, and the rest of the passengers. This is really unfortunate. Say a prayer for their families. ❤️😢

This chapter is kind of long so I'm going to need y'all to comment. There's so much going on in here. I tried to make up for my long absence. I hope you enjoy it!

Excuse any mistakes.

Kairi's POV

I groaned out loud. "Fuck school!" I said and slammed my science book closed and stood up like the video of that guy.

"Girl. I'm not bout to play with you." Ella said on the phone while laughing.

We're doing homework together over FaceTime as we do every night. It's not a day that goes by that we don't talk. It's not possible for us.

"I'm not kidding. They asking for too much. As if we don't have other classes besides them. Then got the nerve to say we need to study more. Nigga how? There's only twenty fours hours in a day and I spend a vast majority of it already on homework. When do I get to rest?" I ranted and slammed my forehead on my table.

"Well don't worry about it. You finish your work for the week and we can turn up this weekend." She cheesed in the camera.

"You right." I smirked and thought about everything we were going to get into this weekend.

It's homecoming this week, so my parents are coming down this weekend along with my siblings to celebrate with me. I'm excited. I was ready to get out of the house but once I was actually by myself, it made me miss them a lot.

"So what do you have planned for us?"

"Well I was thinking about a game night here."

"At your house?" She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"Ummm you sure you want them people at your place?"

"I've gotten to know them and I'm cool with a few people."

"Like who?"

"Nubia, Alicia, Trey has gotten cool to be around, Daniel-"

"Ouuuu Daniel." She moved her eyebrows up and down with a smirk.

"Shut up." I playfully rolled my eyes.

So um Daniel, well Diggy as others know him, he and I have gotten to know each other over the course of two months. He's a really nice guy when it comes to me but he's hard with others. We love a unfriendly man.

Flashback to the kickback

When Diggy walked away from us, Allison gave me a look. I couldn't figure out what kind of look it was but I didn't like it. That's for sure.

"You smell that Nubia?" Alicia sniffed the air. "I smell a connection lingering in the air." She smiled and put her arm over my shoulder.

"I smell rejection." Nubia responded and busted out laughing and covered it up again. "Damn these allergies kicking my ass." She said since Allison was glaring at her.

"He didn't reject me. He gave me his name right?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

None of us responded and started to do our own thing. Alicia pulled out her pre rolls and handed Nubi and I one since Allison doesn't partake.

After I finished mine off I sat back and chilled. "You hungry?" Diggy sat beside me with low eyes, licking his lips.

"Starving." I felt like I nodded in slow motion. Man Alicia has some good shit.