Sixty Five.

‼️Before I forget I finally made us an Instagram (@ daveisfavee). That way we can have discussions and I can stop giving y'all false notifications on here for a chapter that isn't up 🥴‼️

So yeah if you wanna follow it, you can. I do have it locked at the moment. I wanted it to be exclusive to us but I can unlock it if y'all want. Let me know.

Other than that enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes.

Kaiden's POV

"You worked your ass off today Brewster." Coach said when I came into the locker room breathing heavy.

"Preciate that coach

"Preciate that coach."

If we could, I'd rather not talk about my grandfather. I'm good. I'm just focusing on school and playing ball.

I quickly showered and got dressed so I could catch my flight. Ella and I are heading out together. We'll meet at the airport. I brought my carryon with me to practice so I could go straight there.

Walking out of the locker room I see a few girls. If I had the time I'd definitely stop and do what I do but I don't so I didn't even pay them any mind.

I had to speed up a little cause my Uber bout to pull up so I started running. I'm boujee so I ordered Uber black. Shit I'm not paying for it. My dad is. Ha! I got his card in here so he pays for all my rides and food that I order. Don't tell him though.

The suv pulled up and I hopped in. Thank God we only did a quick hello and it was quiet the rest of the way. I'd rather be quiet.

No I'm not going to Barbados for a good reason but I don't want to make it sad. I'm going to miss the hell out of pops but I understand people have to go. He would cuss us out for being sad over him so I'm trying not to.

Ella sent me a text that she was going to wait for me to check in. I'm not that far from the airport so it won't take me long to get there.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Hey Kaiden. I just wanted to check on you. Are you okay?" Rena asked on the other end of the phone.

You could have sent this in a text sis. "Yeah I'm good." I responded.

"You know I'm here for you if you need me."

Go be there for your baby daddy. "Okay. Thanks." I said and hung up.

I ain't mean to be rude or nothing but I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone other than my family really. She could have sent a text for that short ass phone call.