Fifty Five.

I had a dream about Dave a few days ago and I wish it would come back or I had another one...*sigh*

Hello cousins! I moved in today and haven't been to sleep since I got up at 4:30pm yesterday. A whole 24 hours ago but I'm running off of 90 minutes of sleep. I have to put my clothes up but I'll hold off since I'm moving to the new building when it's done.  Whenever that is...Ugh! That situation is irritating so I'm not even going to talk about it.

I hope y'all like this chapter though.

Would y'all be cool if we had one baby instead of two? That's a lot honey and whew.

This is a continuation chapter from the last one.

Excuse any mistakes and enjoy. I like this chapter tehehe...

Faith's POV

"$65." I told Dave and opened my hand for the money.

"Okay? Pay for it."

"Don't play with me. Hurry up so you can feed me and my baby."

He kissed his teeth and grabbed his wallet. He gave me a hundred and I gave it to the girl. "Thank you." I smiled and told her to have a good day.

"You not goin to get my change?" He stood up and asked me.

"No? It's called a tip. Now let's go." I walked ahead of him with him talking under his breath behind me.

I'm making David spoil me today. He should do it anyway but this is what happens when you cross me. He keeps beating around the bush about why he went a whole week avoiding me.

He says it's not important but it's important to me. I still think I did something so why won't he tell me?

He just paid for nails and toes to be done, now he's taking me to lunch so we can talk. Being with a Gemini is annoying as hell.

Nigga was nice last night now he has an attitude with me because I'm questioning him. Two sided, bipolar ass sign.

"My door." I said and he rolled his eyes but I bet he opened it though. "You should be opening my door anyway. That's what a gentleman does." I got in and he closed it.

"Where we going?" He asked me.

"It doesn't matter. We also need to go to the grocery store afterwards."

I looked at him while he drove. His face is in a mean mug but it's so beautiful. Despite everything bad that we've been through, I really love this guy. He so damn fine. Shit!

"Why you keep lookin at me?" His eyebrows got scrunched together. Bullying ass.

"Why you got an attitude? I didn't do anything to you." He kept quiet and I crossed my arms. "Take me home cause I honestly don't want to be around you anymore. Go be with your family since I bother you so much."

"Calm down. It's not that deep."

"It is that deep when my husband doesn't want to be around me. It's very deep to me. You always wait til I'm pregnant to be on some bullshit."

He didn't say nothing to that point. I mean did I lie? Have I ever had a smooth and happy pregnancy? No!

"To be honest, since you won't tell me what's wrong, can you be fake? Like act like you're happy to be around me. I can at least pretend this is a good pregnancy."

I have so many things planned for this one. Since it is my last, I want to go all out. Gender reveal, baby shower, maternity photo shoot, and a belly casting.