Eighteen.

Whew! Hi! I'm back. I know I'm sorry. I was gone for a minute. You probably need to read the chapter before since I took forever and a day to update. You need a refreshed!

This chapter is....eh. Not the worst but not the absolute best thing ever.

Anyway! Enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes!

Faith's POV

"Who's sister is she?" Kaiden asked first.

"I feel like I know what he's saying, but ain't no way." Ella said.

"Who's her momma? Was it homegirl that was at our table a couple of weeks ago?" Kairi asked next and Dave nodded.

"I did not cheat on Faith. This all happened before we got back together." He cleared up before any assumptions were made.

"Is she staying with us?" Lela asked.

"She can't. We don't have anymore room and we're not sharing." Lena said and hooked her arm with her sisters.

"Do I need to take y'all to the bathroom?" I gave them both a look. I mean they're not wrong, but they still been real slick with their mouths lately. Talking to us like we one of their friends. Bring it down.

"No ma'am." They said lowly.

"We haven't figured all that out yet. The more important thing is that you all meet her." I said.

"This is your first time meeting her?" Kairi asked.

"It is." I nodded. I still don't feel nothing with this child. She doesn't look like any of my children when they were babies. She doesn't even favor Imani now.

I get that she has a different mom, but all my children have favored each other in some shape or form. Ion know what it is but something ain't right and we'll get to the bottom of it. Trust and believe that.

The kids decided to go jump around and I stayed to the side with Imani. Dave continued to bond with Milan and I was honestly wanting him to stop. I don't want him to get attached like he did with Kamilla and have the same outcome.

I went and bought lunch for everyone a little while later. I decided to get wings since I was craving them and the kids like them anyway.

"Is it good?" Dave asked Milan who was chowing down on a piece of chicken Dave gave her.

She's cute. A very beautiful little girl but I'm still finding myself staring at her trying to see something that I see in the others. I'm even looking at Imani and back at her and I'm still getting nothing.

"So how old is she?" Milan's grandmother asked me pointing at Imani.

"She's three, almost four, months."

"She is so precious." She smiled at her.

"Thank you." Dave said before I could get it out of my mouth. I couldn't help but laugh because he's so damn conceited.