Forty One.

Queen B, want no smoke with me. Okay sorry. Had to get that out of my system.

Waddup! I'm back with one a dem. (No? Okay. Too cringy. Ah. Got it.)

Ahehe...we're going to bypass the fact that I've been gone for a minute. Been binge watching All American but hey we're going to move forward.

Nah frfr my bad. Hopefully this long chapter makes up for it. It's a little bit of everything in here.

Quick disclaimer, Trenton is not a new reoccurring character. He was just a pop up. So you don't have to worry about him at all. He's not important.

There's really 9,000+ words in here. Sheesh 🙆🏾‍♀️

Excuse any mistakes and enjoy!

Dave's POV

"Aight y'all be easy." I said to my niggas in the studio and left out.

I've been here for a few hours. Faith and I got into an argument before I left out. It was on the big side. I said some things and she said some things as well.

I didn't mean any of it but she pissed me off so I wanted to hurt her bad so I did. I got into my car and headed home.

"You have reached the voicemail box of-" I heard for the sixth time tonight. She needs to stop being childish and answer the damn phone.

She better not say nothing when I come in with my food cause I'm not sharing. She should've answered her phone.

I stopped and got me something to eat then I was on my way home. I got in and ate my food before going upstairs.

She can't get mad about food she didn't see me with. See. My mind? It's smart.

It was real quiet in here. More quiet than usual. I guess everyone is asleep. I don't know but I at my food and made my way upstairs after I threw my trash away.

Walking into our room it's pitch black but the bathroom light is on. I took my shirt off and attempted to open the door but it was locked.

"Faith." I knocked.

I didn't get a response and it was super quiet. There wasn't even any music playing and she always has music playing in the bathroom.

"I'm sorry about earlier." I said but still got no response.

Okay I'm starting to get nervous. I knocked again and was still left with silence. I stepped back and kicked the door open.

These are some high quality doors so it took about five tries before it opened. I stepped in and noticed the water running.

I didn't see her in here. The tub was full but she wasn't in it and there were bubbles filled to the top. I didn't hear the water at first because the amount of bubble bath in here disguised it a little.

I did see a pill bottle was sitting on the floor beside the tub along with a bottle of Hennessy. What the hell?

"Faith!" I yelled out and turned the water off. I got sick to my stomach when this horrible thought came to my mind.

I reached inside the water and I felt her fully submerged under the water. I quickly pulled her out and sat on the floor with her.

I called 911 and told them what happened. She took all her antidepressants and washed it down with alcohol. Two things she's not supposed to do.