Forty Four.

Again I wanna say RIP Shooter.

I really want to give Dave a hug man. I saw a little bit of his live and he literally wanted to cry and that did something to my heart 🥺

Last thing. Christopher has officially broken my heart. You know. Some good things must come to an end and we've reached that point.

Anyways. I hope y'all enjoy the chapter. It's not too drama filled. It's a pretty chill chapter.

Excuse any mistakes.

Faith's POV

"Aw was wong wif mommy's baby?" I said in a baby tone to Imani since she was whining and rubbing her face.

She has a little cold going on right now. I want to know where she contracted it because we all straight in here.

I cradled her to put her to sleep. She's about to start getting fussy if she doesn't get to sleep soon. I already gave her medicine and some prayer so she'll start feeling better soon.

Kaiden knocked on my door which was already open. "Dad said to please call him back."

"Thanks." I said and picked up my phone to call him.

He answered right away. "Why are you ignoring me? You see me calling you."

"I was away from my phone tending to your daughter. My apologies sir." I rolled my eyes.

"My bad. I just don't want you to still be mad at me. I'll be back in a couple days."

"I'm not mad at you. That's your business."

Dave is in New York at the moment. This past weekend was Mother's Day weekend and he spent it with me of course.

Now this week/weekend he is with his mom spending time with her. I didn't want him going because of my issue with her but I had to get out of my feelings for the sake of him.

That's his mom at the end of the day. Her and I have our issues but I won't make him choose. I mean if I was him I'd have a problem with my mother if she called cps on my wife and almost had my children taken away but hey that's just me.

Then again he is a momma's boy so I guess it's different.

He sighed and changed the subject. "How's my baby?"

"Fussy. I'm putting her to sleep now and I have her some medicine so I'm hoping she'll be feeling better when she gets up."

"Give her a kiss for me."

"From daddy." I kissed her and, despite her feeling bad, she wiped it off. "She said f your kiss." I laughed.

"Hey momma." He said looking away from the phone.

"Hey baby. Who are you talking to?" She asked which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Don't worry about it." I said. "Need to mind her damn business. Dumb ass, hoe ass, rude ass bit-"

"Watch ya mouth." Dave looked back at the camera. I kissed my teeth and probed my cheek with my tongue keeping quiet. "I'll call you later. I love you." He hung up.

I only did that so he could check me. Aha! He always tickles my fancy when he snaps at me. Yeah I gotta stop doing that. I'm sure he gets annoyed with me.

Lela knocked on my door with Lena behind her. "Mom? Can we talk to you?" She asked me.

"Sure. Give me five minutes and I'm all yours."