crafting table (totally not smut)

haha you thought this was smut didn't you
Its not
but anyways,were back in the fictional minecraft world

(ALSO T'S BACK INTO THE STORY!)
(and her name is spelled Tea now,sapnap calls her sweet tea ;>)
(also for the new people!Tea is an original character I made to be with sapnap,please treat her as just a OC I made and not a real person in the dream smp,Thank you!)

George's POV

dream and me are dating,shocking I know.

but he would always make a joke like 'if you really love me,you would sit on a crafting table for me' I knew what it meant,it was a thing talking about sex.

Tea would always cover bad's ears when dream said it, which is the funnest thing ever.

sapnap would tease Tea about it which was funny too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me,dream,sapnap and Tea were talking about a build Tea wanted to do.

"you'll have to get a lot of materials for that Tea, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Tea,she answered with a nod, I was wondering why she was so silent, I looked at sapnap who was talking to dream about where they could get materials.

Sapnap Had his arm around Tea's waist, she didn't look she was uncomfortable, She looked like she was safe.

"Um.. Tea?" I said looking at her,she looked up to look at me "y-yeah?" I looked down at her waist then looked back up at her,giving her the hint.

she mouthed a 'don't worry' I nodded.

"so where are you going to get the materials?" I asked Tea "I think we'll need to find a Mesa Biome and a..." she started "I think an oak and birch Biome" she finished.

I nodded in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Me,sapnap and dream where exploring trying to find a mesa biome.

"will we ever find a mesa biome" Sapnap wined while fake crying."maybe one day" I laughed slightly, dream put a crafting table down "It's getting dark,I think we should set up camp here" he said,Me and sapnap nodded while putting our stuff down.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

sapnap was asleep in he's sleeping bag (its just a bed)

me and dream were looking at a map to see where a mesa,oak, and birch Biome's where at.

"there's a birch biome" I pointed out the Birch biome next to a dark oak biome. Dream nodded,he had his hand over his mouth slightly,that was his focused face. It was a very cute face he would make.

"there's a oak forest" Dream pointed at an oak forest next to a small village. I nodded softly "so now we need a mesa biome" I said rubbing my face slightly,Dream looked at me,then nodded.

"We should make more torches If where going to stay up longer" Dream said,I nodded,I got up to craft some torches, for some reason it felt like someone was staring at me.

I turned around to see dream still looking at the map,I let out a soft 'hm' and then turned back to continue crafting.

I was still crafting when there was hands on my waist and someone whispered "If you loved me you would sit on a crafting table for me",I giggled softly.

I finished crafting then pulled dreams hands off of my waist,turned around and jumped onto the crafting table.

"happy?" I asked,dream laughed "yes"

dream leaned forward and kissed my lips softly,I laid my arms on dreams shoulders.Dream's hands where on my waists,he broke the kiss for a second to look around and breath.I laid my head on dreams shoulder softly to breath.

"are you tired?" he asked me,rubbing my back softly,I nodded softly.

Dream picked me up and walked my over to our sleeping bag,he laid me on it then laid next to me.

"you can go to sleep now babe,I'm right here" He said softly,I slowly fell asleep in dream's arms.

OWO
I might make a part two for this ;D
but anyways
think about following me

please?