comfortable (Fluffy smut)

TW: Body shame, insecurity, somebody getting beat, Dream being a good boyfriend
Word count: 1910

======

George's eyes fluttered open as dream Pulled George closer to him. George yawned softly as dream let go of him, realizing he woke him up.

"sorry..." Dream muttered, george giggled softly then kissed dream softly. Dream scratched out his body as george got up to go to the bathroom. Once dream got out of bed he got dress in some ripped jeans and a short sleeved button up.

george walked out of the bathroom while dream sat down on the bed. "What should I wear?" George asked Dream, making him smile. "A crop-top, you can add to it if you would like" Dream said while leaning back.

Dream watched closely as his lover got dressed, making comments here and there, stuff like 'Your so cute' or 'I like that', or making comments on Georges body like 'That suits you' or 'God, your so perfect'.

At the end george was wearing some lose tan pants, white crop top, a big gray zip-up hoodie, white shoes, and lastly some gold jewelry.

Dream walked up behind George, muttering little things dream noticed 'your hair looks good messy' and a 'you look so beautiful'.

George blushed, looking away from Dream, something that made dream smile. "can I kiss you?" Dream asked him, making george nod, Dream kissed george gently on the lips.

"I'm so In love with you" Dream said against Georges lips. George pulled away leaning his head forward pressing it against dreams.

George had the biggest smile on his face.

"you know the flee market is open right now, you wanna go there and walk around?" Dream asked George, making george nod.

At the flee market

George was talking with dream, pointing at things, that dream offered to buy george, but he didn't want them.

george picked up a pare of sunglasses, asked the lady if he could try them on. "Of course young man! you can" The old lady said while her grandchild looked at george and smiled.

George tried on the glasses and looked at dream "Do they look good?" he asked, making Dream nod.

"How much?" Dream asked the old lady "Um... I'll take,about...15" The woman said "How about 20" Dream said getting out his wallet. "Oh...no, 15 is fine!" the old woman said, giving dream a sweet smile.

"25, take it or leave it" Dream said while holding out two tens with a five. "Oh my goodness, thank you young man, that's very sweet of you" The woman said while smiling.

"your welcome" Dream said while smiling back at the woman, her grandchild smiled at George, then they both walked away.

-later-

George was walking around,still with Dream, the both of them just taking. "Hey! *f-slur*" a guy screamed out, george ignore the man.

Then he felt dreams hand creep up to his hip, in a possessive position. George realized dream looked back, and was protecting George.