a Puppy With his Kitten

(404 error! Artist not found! Please put artists Name here)

======

The Rottweiler walked into the house to See a small kitten Run up to him and Hugged him. "Hey George~" The big dog said then George said "Hi clay!".

Clay picked up the smaller and walked To there Bedroom. The kitten was always tired, Wanting To always sleep, Like cats do.

Clay put the bags on the counter and continued to walk to there bedroom, George nuzzled his face into Clays neck, Clay melting underneath George's touch.

Clay Laid the both of them down, Then nuzzled his kitten Nuzzled there face into His chest. Clay Smiled And scratched behind George's Black Cat ears, The Cat stretching up Loving it when Clay did that.

"Such a good kitten~" Clay said, Then the kitten Started to Clean his Puppy, Clay Leaned his head up, Letting George Clean him.

The kitten Licked Up To Clays Jawline, Then Clay pulled away to look at George. "I want a Kiss" Clay said and George gave it to him.

George on his knees while Clay Let his hands Traveled underneath George's kinda short shirt, While George's arms where around Clays neck.

Clay pulled away for a split second, But then kissed George again. Once they actually pulled away, Clay said a soft "My kitten" Then kissed George's neck, Leaving Gentle kisses.

"I'm yours Alpha" George giggled then Clay Pulled George down, Holding onto George Lower back ( The position in the Picture)

George saw Clays little Nub Wagging softly, Making George giggled "Do you like it when Your kitten Cuddles you?" George asked while his hands traveled to Clays lower back.

The Big dog replied with a soft nod, As he loved it when he could hold his mate in his arms. George Started to scratch behind Clays floppy ears.

Clays leg started to move softly, Making George bounce up and Down softly. The big dog couldn't help himself because of the face George was getting the good spot. Clay started to whine, As well as Shove his have in the crook of George's neck.

"Calm down baby~ I know it feels good..." George whispered as Clays leg stoped moving, And it was Clays arms that where wrapped around George's torso, and pulling George extremely close to Big dog.

George started to speed up his Scratching of the good area, Then Clays hips thrusted up, He didn't mean to, his body just jerked. Clay started to pant as well, Loving what George was doing to him right now.

"Yes~ Yes~" Clay whined out Liking the face George hadn't stopped, Then George slowed his pace down and Softly rubbed that spot. Clays face was red, As he was embarrassed, He didn't like it when George did that and he just went Crazy.

"It's okay puppy, You don't have to be embarrassed" George said While rubbing Clays back Gently. Clay whined again then George said "Did I make puppy want more?" George asked then Clay flipped them around.

Clay had gotten up and walked out, Not forgetting to fix his Shorts, Something that made George giggled. Clay walked back into the room to fine His kitten Stretching, His Ass and tail in the air.