can I put my bed next to yours?

Dream's POV

I was working on the farm with sapnap "how can you work in a hoodie?" sapnap huff "whit the the power of 'it's not hot' snapmap" I let out a chuckle at 'snapmap' sapnap gave me the death glare,I just continued farming.

George walked behind me "hey dream" he waved behind at me "hey" I said to him,god he was perfect "dude you good?" sapnap asked while putting a hand on my shoulder "yeah man I'm good" I nodded back to sapnap.

went back to working on the farm,as I was finishing my side bad said coming out of the house "HEY WHERES SKEPPY?" I looked back a him "your boyfriend is in the mine" I yelled back,sapnap started to laugh next to me while I started laughing at Bad's blushing face "he's NOT MY BOYFRIEND" bad SCREAMED back at me "If you say so" I said while laughing.

bad speed to the mine,I let out a sigh when i finished "how much longer until you finish?" I asked sapnap real fast "about a minute" sapnap said,I nodded and walked inside the house,and my bed is gone "god damn you skeppy" I muttered to myself 

(also,stuff still works like minecraft,hot-bar,inventory,crafting of some items,baked goods are cooked)

George walked in at that point "oh hey dream" he softly smiled at me(GEORGE IS BABY FIGHT ME-) I smiled back "Is there something wrong?" he asked me,this guy can read me like a book "It's...um...nothing" I took off my mask and put it up "oh you don't have a bed here" he handed me a bed "oh thanks" he giggled "your welcome"

I blushed a little "hey can I ask you a question?" he nodded,I took Georges hand "can I put my bed next to yours?" he BLUSHED HE FUCKING BLUSHED HOLY SHIT THAT'S SO CUTE "well why not?" he giggled and pulled me to his 'room' (spot in the main area),I had put my bed down "wow dream didn't know you were wining hearts" sapnap said,I tuned into a tomato "yeah I am are you?or are you still a single son of a bitch?" I said "language" bad said while walking in "sorry,I MEAN DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" I said while pulling out my sword "dream that's not necessary-" "OH YES IT IS" I started to run after sapnap.

Georges POV

"COME HERE SAPNAP" dream yelled "PLEASE HAVE MERCY"sapnap screamed they ran around the front area "Are you sure that's your soulmate?" skeppy asked me "Yes,yes I am" I smiled at him "that's something you don't hear every day" then the chat said 'sapnap was slain by dream' dream walked back to you "hi" he said smiling "hello" i said happily.

"It's late lets go to sleep" bad said,I nodded and when to my bed dream flowed behind."hey don't make to much noise tonight,I want to do thing tomorrow" Bad said,dream got his sword out "sorry I couldn't hear you" he said to him,you could see the fear in Bads eyes "yeah what did you say?" I said while pulling my axe (is that how you spell it) out "NEVER MIND,GOODNIGHT" Bad speed away, and when to sleep(yes there under the covers lol).

dream looked back at me,I just gave him a smile,he put his sword up and laid down,I did the same,dream put an arm around me and I cuddled him "Is it to early to say 'I love you'" dream whispered to me "no,no its not" I whispered back "I love you"he said then sweetly kissed my forehead "I love you too" I whispered and kiss him on the lips.

we fell asleep cuddling

Hello,this is the first ship I've ever written about
So it might not be great 

🥺
Hope you still enjoyed it