DreamXD (Smut)

just some GeorgeXD here-
Word count: 1164
======
As George walked around he was followed by the god like creature named DreamXD.

As George stopped in a forest to rest DreamXD said a simple "This place isn't safe".

"Then What place is safe Dream?" George asked him, DreamXD took George by the hand and picked him up.

Then he teleported to a farther away forest, then put George down.

"This place is safe..." DreamXD said as George laid on a tree.

"So... What's under your mask?" George said with a mischievous smile.

DreamXD looked at George, sighing softly then said a "Do you really want to know?".

George nodded, DreamXD got his mask and moved it to the side, showing the black silky blindfold covering his eyes.

The parts of his face that still showed exposed his freckles and how many scares he had.

"Oh wow..." George said while putting his hands on DreamXD's Face, felling the scars.

"what? is there something wrong with it?" DreamXD said, George put his thumb on the gods bottom lip.

"It's nothing" George lied, there was something. Dream was trying to read George's mind.

"Stop trying to read my mind!" George whined.

Once DreamXD got in George's mind he read 'Oh my god I wanna kiss him, I wonder what he looks like' "DREAM! Stop it" George said hitting DreamXD

"Ow..." DreamXD muttered.

"If you wanted to kiss me, you could have just asked" DreamXD said while picking up George.

"Huh? WHAT?!" George yelped out then, DreamXD kissed him, ever so gently.

Whenever Dream put him back down he looked around.

"I'm also assuming, you would like to know what I look like undressed" DreamXD said, making George nod.

As the creature took off its robes, he could feel George just staring.

As the top robes where off he could see George was practically Drooling.

DreamXD walked back over and let George feel his body, perfectly fine with it.

"oh, fuck..." George muttered.

As George's fingers traced to DreamXD's v line, making him groan slightly.

"George, not yet, you must wait..." It said Making George whine.

DreamXD turned around, letting George trace it's scars with his finger.

George kissed DreamXD's spine gently, making DreamXD get flustered.

"Okey, Okey, that's enough" DreamXD said while getting up.

DreamXD got up and Took off the rest of his robes, the ones that covered up his lower parts.

Once he turned around, George gasped softly at his size.