"Spit in my mouth" Part 2 (Smut)

Here you go you horny little shits-
Tw: Hard sex, choking, spanking
Word count:1788
=====
George was trying to be extra good after the incident that happened earlier, and Dream noticed it too.

"Oh wow, your being extremely good, I wonder why..." Dream said while George sat in his lap.

"I-I just want to be good" George muttered, Dream said a "Yeah sure".

"Can you spit in my mouth a-again,please?" George said while tilting his head back.

Dreams eyebrow Arched slightly with a smirk "Is that the only reason you were good?" Dream Said to George.

"I.. no... I just..." George said, trying to think of an excuse. "Come on now, I just wants you to admit it" Dream growled out under his breath.

George got extremely flustered at what dream had done. "C-Can I just do something else?" George begged slightly.

Dream smiled to himself, He put his hand on George's hips and told George "Rub that pretty little ass against me, make me cum my pants".

George nodded softly while blushing, he got closer to dream and then started to roll his hips against Dreams crotch.

Dream let out a groan of pleasure, George's head was turned to the side so he could see what he was doing to Dream.

"Speed up, And don't cum before me" Dream said, Making George nod and speed up.

George wasn't Touching himself at this point in time so he didn't worry about cumming.

Dream was a Moaning mess at this point, But he did also try to please George now too.

"Mph, Fuck~ I-I'm gonna" Dream said right before he hit his high, moaning out George's name.

George wasn't going to cum right after dream, as he was not on the edge.

"Turn around, Ride my thigh" Dream said while letting go of George's hips, George did as told, turning around and getting on dreams thigh.

"Can I kiss you while doing it?" George asked gently, Dream smiled and said "your limited to 3 kisses".

George used his first kiss right away, before they even started.

While they kissed, he started to rub his crotch against Dreams thigh gently at first.

George let out a breathy moan, as dream stopped kissing him.

"Speed up" Dream said, George sped up only slightly. "Speed up" Dream repeated, and George did speed up more.

"Good boy, but you made me repeated myself so, minus one kiss" Dream said, Making George whine softly.

"C-Clay, I need more friction" George said while grabbing onto Dreams shirt.

"Once you cum, we can truly get started" Dream said, watching George closely.

"S-Stop staring" George whined, Making Dream smirk, the mutter a 'whatever'.

George nuzzled his face in the crook of Dreams neck as he got closer and closer to finishing.