"Please" (smut-I'm so sorry)

(This is my first attempt  at Male x Male smut so like,try to enjoy-)
(also we are still in da hooman world)

DREAMS POV

"Dream pleeeaaase!"

George said to me on stream,wanting a picture of my face.and this is what,the third time this hour? I sighed slightly,and opened snapchat,and took a picture of a little dream someone made me. Then I sent it to George.

"wait did you-" George said then laughed "That's not you!"
I laughed "Yep that me! That's what I look like!"

George face palmed,still with that cute smile of his. I went back to working on stuff,mainly random things.

~1 hour later~

"I'm going to bed,Night stream! Night Dream!" George said waving in the cute way he always does.

then he was gone,he left the call,stream was ended,the smile I Had on turned into a frown. I wasn't streaming,didn't feel like it today. All I really wanted to do was sleep,so I got changed into some basketball ball shorts and a gray t-shirt .

I got in bed. Patches jumped up and laid next to me,I started to drift into the land of dreaming, when my phone started to ring, Scaring me and Patches,I looked over at my phone and i saw the name 
George💙

I picked up my phone and answered
"hello?" I said,there was a moment of silence,that honestly felt like forever.

"Hi,I thought you where asleep" George said back,his voice was softer then Usual,calming almost.

"I'm a YouTuber,Sleep is not needed" I laughed softly while turning on my side,putting my phone down and on speaker.

"you mean we're youtubers"George laughed,i could tell he just wasn't tired,hell it my not even be night for him right now.

"yeah,yeah" I said "why did you call me?" I asked him,suddenly,he went silent.

"I just wanted to hear your voice" he said softly,I laughed a little "what? I mean I know it sounds weird-" he started off "George" I said cutting him off "Y-yeah?" he muttered 

"I miss your voice every time you end a call,log off,or even just mute yourself" I said,I put my arm on my face,My face felt hot,butterfly's where fluttering around in my stomach.

"yeah,I know the felling,I love your voice"George said, My face now felt hotter then ever.

"can I say something?" I said while tuning on my back "Yeah?" George said.

"I really wanna kiss you,I wanna see how soft your lips are,I wanna kiss you so hard..." I stopped for a second,thinking about my words "I wanna kiss you so hard,you'll forget your own name" I said,my voice was deeper the normal,so low,you could almost say it sounded sexual.

George was dead silent,for what felt like years,then said a low "I think I'd like that".I put my hand on my mouth in shock,my face was hot,I felt hot.

'I think I'd like that' ringed trough my head,echoing over and over and over again.

"Dream?" George said worried,I snapped back into reality.