"I'm cold" (fluffly)

(yes we are still in the human world)

George's POV

It was a cold night,I had like 3 thick blanks on me and dream.Yes we sleep together. I didn't want to cuddle up to him either,It would feel like I was bothering him.

after a little I was shivering softly, I got up and went to get some warm tea, thinking It may make me warmer.

~after making the tea~

Once the tea was finished I took a small sip,It warmed me up a little,so I'll take it,once I finished it,I put it in the sink,and walked back to me and dreams shared bedroom.

I laid down pulling the covers over me,I closed my eye's,but an arm was wrapped around my stomach.There was a warm breath on the back of my neck,then i felt a soft kiss on my neck.I'm going to assume this is Dream.

Dream put his mouth right next to my ear "what are you doing up?" dream asked me with his obviously tired voice "I couldn't sleep" I whispered softly.

Dream moved his arm to under my shirt,feeling the warmth on my stomach calmed me."Jesus, your freezing babe" Dream said,pulling me closer to him,I yelped softly,his head was in the crook of my neck.

At this point I was really appreciating the fact that dream slept shirtless,Dream was spooning me.

I turned around to nuzzle my face into dreams neck,the kissed my forehead softly.

we feel asleep cuddling.

~ ze next day~

Both me and dream where streaming,we where talking,playing minecraft,it was just a chill stream.

then I shivered,then got an Idea.

"dream" I said, dream replied with a soft 'hm?'

"I'm cold" I wined,dream laughed a little.

"Come here then!" I turned of my camera and got a small computer,moving the stream to that screen.I walked over to dream and sat in his lap and kissed his cheek.

I continued the stream sitting in dreams lap.

This is kinda bad but
meh
If you [for some reason] liked this 
think about following me :)