thighs Part 2 (Fluffy smut)

I'm tired right now 🥱

Word count: 672 (super short)
======
As Clay brought George To there bedroom, he would kiss George neck playfully.

George wrapped his arms around Clays neck, He would also kiss Clay ever little bit.

As Clay got Pushed George against the bed, still being playful.

"Clay!" George said while laughing at his boyfriends playfulness.

Clay started to nibble on George's neck, while playfully growling.

George was laughing so hard his lungs started to hurt. "Your such a Dork!" George laughed out as Clay started to laugh with him.

Once they calmed down Clay Said in a flirty tone "Yeah but I'm a your dork".He nuzzled his face in the crook of George neck.

"Yeah, your my dork" George said while stroking Clays hair.

George sighed softly then said a gentle "You brought me in here to make love right?" George said, his voice sounding soothing.

Clay nodded in response to George saying that, George smiled "Then make me feel good..." George hummed out gently.

Clay picked George back up and put him in the middle of there bed and then got on top of him.

Clay began to kiss George's neck while Playing with the hem of George's, well, His hoodie that George was wearing.

Clay Disconnected his lips from George's neck to pull of the hoodie.

George was now in A plain white shirt, But It got removed pretty fast after the hoodie.

Clay Put his hands on George's shorts, looking up at him, asked permission to slide them down.

George nodded gently, Clay took of George's shorts with his boxers.

Clay Quickly started to kiss George's thighs, Kissing, sucking, bitting and every once in awhile, Making a love bite.

George was moaning Gently, Only loud enough for Clay to hear it.

George lay his hands travel to his lovers Dirty Blond hair, playing with it.

Clay moved up to George's Member, kitty licking it, George moaned out a little louder then before.

"C-Clay, Please, Just suck it...Mph~" George gently moaned out.

Clay looked George in the eyes as he took George's member in his mouth, Gently sucking.

George moaned out as Clay sucked him off.

"Haa~ C-Clay~ Mmm~" George moaned out as he pulled on clays hair.

After a little of clay sucking off George he popped his mouth off of George's member.

Clay undid his belt and unzipped his jeans, and pulling them down with His boxes, kicking them off.

Clay got the lube as put it on his member, then flipped the both of them over, shocking George.

"Why d-did you flips us around?" George asked, still in shock, his head was blank so that's he reason he asked it.

"I want you to ride me" Clay said as he put George on his lap.

George nodded and hovered over Clays member and went down slowly.

As Clays meme we entered George they both had moaned in unison.

"Fuck, I've missed this" Clay said sounding breathless.

George started to roll his hips, Tease Clay slightly.

Clays head slammed against the pillows as he moaned out.

"Clay~" George moaned out, Making Clay go Crazy. "Keep doing that, fuck, It feels so good" Clay said.

George nodded, but added the him bouncing. Clay Felt like he was on cloud 9.

George felt the same amount of Pleasure, but maybe heightened.

(I'm watching Wilbur's chill stream :D)

"Fuck I'm s-so clo-se" Clay moaned out, George went faster as Clay moaned louder.

Then Clay had hit his high, He moaned out as his seed went inside of George.

George cam not long after his lover did.

George laid next to Clay, hugging him close to him.

"That felt great" Clay said softly kissing George head.

"I wanna cuddle and sleep bubs" George said then drifted into sleep.

"Sleep well baby" clay said then falling asleep.

======
Still watching Wilburs Stream, feeling good :p

Anyways
Get some water, get a snack, you earned it :)
please, do me a favor, follow me, k- thanks- bye-