slow dancing (Romantic fluffy)

Not a request, more of an idea

________

Dream's pov

I've been wanting to take George on a date, but with the whole pandemic, It would be a bad idea and not as enjoyable.

So I always had an Idea, Me and George naturally being night owls, I had a great Idea. In the apartment we had there was a nice big balcony, never really had a lot of things on it.

I took the time that I had to decorator the balcony. Which wasn't a ton of time, It took me about a week to make it look nice.

I also had to hide it from him, which wasn't easy, but I did it.

But It was the day I showed him the surprise. I was going to ask his a question, a big question.

I was scared but hopeful, I had a flickering flame of hope.

I tried to look nice, I was in a long sleeved shirt, where the sleeves where pulled up to show my forearms, some dress pants with a leather belt, and I had some of my nice dress shoes on.

I keep my hair the way my hair looked, kinda messy, kinda put together. I was standing on the balcony waiting for him to come here.

George's POV 

I walked to our apartment and unlocked the door, I walked in and closed the door behind me "Babe I'm home" I said loudly, and heard nothing.

I looked around to find a note on the table 'Dress in something nice to find the next note'  It said I looked around, I shrugged and went to our bedroom to find some clothes on out bed, it was a button up dress shirt with a sweater, and some plain black pants, as well as some dress shoes.

I looked around to see if I could see a hint where dream was. didn't see anything.

there was a note on the sweater it said 'once you get ready, go to the living room'  I looked around again, I guess I'll get dressed.

After I had gotten dressed I went to the living room, I heard soft music, but saw a note as well, I walked over and picked it up 'Is that music?' It said I looked over where is was loudest, "the balcony?" I muttered to myself.

I walked over to the balcony and opened to curtains and then opened the sliding door.

Once I was outside, I saw dream standing there with some flowers in his hand, I smiled softly.

"clay..." I said while taking the flowers out of his hands, dream chuckled softly "I know, it's pretty cheesy" Dream said smiling, I got on my tippy toes to kiss dreams lips softly.

Dream leaned down to kiss me back, after I broke the kiss, dream smiled, "I love you more then the world" Dream whispered softly.

"I love you more then that" I giggled, dream huffed "Then I love you way more then that" dream huffed out jokingly.

"whatever" I said then Kissed him again, warping my arms around his neck, while he put one hand behind my back, I broke the kiss, kinda confused.

"What?" dream asked while taking my other hand from behind his neck "what are you doing?" I asked Dream.

Dream chuckled softly, Moving my other hand to be on his shoulder, then holding the hand he moved earlier. "follow my lead" Dream said to me.

as The music was playing in the background, dream spun me around and danced with me, holding me close and sniping the both of us around.

he would also give me soft kisses on the forehead he would also give me a kiss on the lips every once in awhile.

once the music was coming to an end he started to lean forward, still holding on to me, then he kissed me softly, I moved my hand that was on his shoulder to the side of his fact, deepening the kiss softly.

Once he broke the kiss and stood straight up, I looked up at him, he had soft blush on his face. "George can you close your eyes" Dream asked me, I nodded and closed my eyes.

Dream's POV

George closed his beautiful brown eye's, I hesitantly pulled the box out of my pocket and got down on one knee, I took a deep breath.

"I have a crazy idea but you can't see red flags sooo..." I started "Open your eyes" I said while opening the box that was in my hands, George slowly opened his eye's "George, Will you marry me?" I said, George covered his mouth with his hands, he started to tear up "Clay" George said, smiled, hoping, praying for the answer i wanted.

"Oh my god, YES! yes, yes, yes" He said while crying tears of joy, I stood up quickly and hugged him, Then I kissed him, putting my hand behind his hand making the kiss more passionate and loving.

Once He broke the kiss he put the ring on my ring finger, then looked back at me and kissed me again.

"I'm so in love with you" Dream said to me.

"I love you too dork" I said to Dream, then kissed his lips.

_____________

WHO WANTS A WEDDING DAY AND SMUTTY HONEYMOON????
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

hope you liked it!
If you did, please consider following me!
word count:871

                ~Tea