Safety (flirty)

(404 error! Pinterest says Pumpkin 🎃 on twitter posted this art, if you know if this is right please tell!)

This is set in the minecraft universe :)
Word count: 712
======

George and dream ran away from all the monsters behind them.

"There's a cave we can hide out in there!" Dream cried out Pointing towards a small cave.

Once the two boys got inside of the cave they barcoded themself inside of it.

George lit a torch and placed it on the wall, Dream got a two more and lit them with the first torch placing them on two walls.

Dream looked at George seeing how beat up he was. "Fuck, there really got you didn't they" Dream said while reaching into the bag strapped to his thighs.

He pulled out some bandages and medicine, George sat on the cold Ground. He looked up at Dream as took off his shirt as Dream sat behind him to bandage him up.

"That was Crazy" George laughed out gently, Dream just smiled "Yeah, it really was" Dream laughed out. Once Dream finished fixing George up he kissed the back of his neck Gently, Making George moan gently.

"Fuck, I-I never realized how cold it was in h-here" George said while shivering slightly, Dream was wearing a hoodie so he didn't notice.

"How come you complain about it now?" Dream said while pulling off his hoodie. "Your warm hands where all over me before" George said, extremely flustered to say it.

"I might just put them back on you if you continue" Dream said, his voice thick with lust, and he also said it in George's Ear. George slipped on Dreams hoodie, Blushing extremely hard.

George turned around to face Dream "We may be here for a little" Dream explained while looking at his watch. George was, somehow, blushing harder now.

Dream had on a sleeveless turtleneck shirt, that was pretty tight on him, so it was showing the fact that dream worked out. He also had some Lose Grey pants on, he also had a few strapped on bags with various items. And black combat boots.

George laid on dream Making him confused slightly, George nuzzled his face in His lovers neck. "you okey there?" Dream said while rubbing circles on George's back.

(Yes There in the same position as in the picture)

"Your to hot for me to handle..." George muttered, that statement made Dream smirk and lean back on the cold wall "I know, I know, I'm just so hot, everyone just wants to have sex with me" Dream said playfully, obviously trying to make George jealous.

"What?" George mumbled, obviously jealous now, Dream smiled, extremely cockily. George hit Dreams chest, Dream pretended that George just knocked the wind out of him.

"Ah! Sorry! Did I hit you to hard?!" George said worried now, Dream laughed softly "Yeah I'm fine love" Dream said, then kissed George's lips. George kissed back, melting into the kiss.

As Dream slowly pulled away from the kiss, then he put his thumb on me George's bottom lip slicking it gently.

"Oh my god,Just kiss me" George said then Kissed Dream passionately, Dream let his hands wonder around under his hoodie George was wearing. George pulled Dream down, Georges back hitting the Cold floor.

George wrapped his legs around Dreams waist, Dream got extremely excited and started to hump George, not realizing it.

George moaned as Dream humped him, Dream just smiled against George's lips, not kissing him anymore, Just letting George moan.

Dream slowed down his thrusts, to where he stopped, George whined when he heard a "George? Dream? Are you in there?" George recognized the voice, it was karl.

"Yeah, Give us a minute!" Dream said waiting For Karl to leave then Dream whisper in George's ear "We'll continue this later, love, or should I say, needy whore..." George shivered at Dreams words.

Dream got up and Broke the wall with his pickax and walked out, George sat up and sighed softly and said "I'm screwed..."

======
Yep, I have more I ideas :D
Well
Drink some water, Get a snack, you earned it :)
also tell me, Do you want a part two?
and lastly, follow me, I would love to hit 100 followers soon :]