marriage & Baby making (Slow dancing part 2)

Who likes the title ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°   )
Anyways, enjoy
___________________

Dreams POV

I was scared for this, we only invited close friend's and family, and the color's were simple, and we both planed all of it.

EVEN THOUGH every single person we talked to would pull away George and ask him the questions, with out me around, which pissed me the fuck off, George understood that so he would pull me back into the picture.

I would angrily look at the person after they pulled that kinda move. George being a good fiance, he would try to calm me down in my car afterwords, nothing sexual, just a loving make out session, which was very enjoyable.

---------the wedding---------

No one's POV

Dream was standing in front of all the guests, under the arch, waiting for the love of His life to walk down the aisle.

"are you ready clay?" Sapnap whispered to Dream, being His best man, and don't worry, Drista was the flower girl, because of the fact she wanted too.

once Drista jumped around and threw the flowers around, she walked up to dream and whispered "you got this big man" she smiled then went to the side.

Dream stayed silent, but really he was mentally preparing for who was about to walk down the aisle.

Then George walked down the aisle, with his mother walking with him, I almost started to tear up, he looked so beautiful, he was in a white tux with a small blue flower while Dream was in a black tux with a small green flower.

Once George had got under the arch with Dream, the person started to read
"Do you,clay, take George Davidson, as your husband?" The person said

(I am calling the guy who reads the things The person for the fact I forgot what there called and we don't know dream or George's religion, K?)

"I do" dream said while holding George's hands, The person took a breath.
"Do you,George, Take Clay Block, as your husband?" The person said.

"Okay" he muttered, then started to read, After Dream and George had read there wedding vows, and put on there rings.

the person "Now you may kiss your husband" The man said.

Dream pulled George Into a deep loving kiss, George kissed him back instantly wrapping his arms around dreams neck, as well as dream wrapped his arms around the lower part of George's back.

Once they both broke there kiss Dream and George ran down the aisle, while everyone stood up and clapped.

---------The honeymoon---------

Dream and George where in Las Vegas for the fact they thought they would have fun there, Dream had got them a rented house, It was on the outsource of the main city, It was mainly in the woods, It was a small cabin.

"were alone now" dream said to George, he was laying on the bed with him, their legs tangled together, and there hands were locked together.