Breeding (Smut)

axolotl Dream pog
Anyways
Dream way a very good boy so George decided to breed with him :D

Word count: 2446
======

Dream waited for his owner to come and check on him, His soft Green tail Sway in the water slowly. "Hey baby..." George Muttered as he got in the covered area He had made for Dream. "MASTER!" Dream said extremely excited, His tail wagging extremely fast, And it was out of the water.

"hey... Hold your horses baby, what are you so excited about?" George said while putting his feet in the water. "Well... you said if I clean up my lake, I'll get a reward..." Dream said now extremely shy, Thinking George had forgotten.

"Oh I did say that didn't I?" George said while leaning down, then Dream perked up. "Yes you did" Dream said cluelessly, George smiled "Give me a second darling, I gotta get changed" George said Then walked back into his house.

Dream whined, wanting to know what the reward would be, he dived underwater and swam around. "Dream where did you go?" George asked then Dream swam back up to see George, In, His normal clothes, no armor.

"Master? What is my surprise?" Dream asked George, making George chuckled. "get closer to the edge, I'll tell you when to close your eyes" Dream slowly Went to the edge of his little pond then george said a "Okay now close your eyes" Dream stopped and closed his eyes.

George took off his boots and put his feet in the water, He had cargo shorts on so he could put his leg lower leg in the water. Then he undid his belt, then pulled out his member, "Come a little closer darling" George said gently, then Dream inched forward, his face blushing slightly form the pet name.

"That's good, Now open your eyes" George said then leaned back, Trying to make his dick look bigger. Dream opened his eyes to see George's Member in his face, Dream blushed a Deep red. "I remember you said that you wanted to breed with me one day, so, today is the day" George said.

George had a breeding partner for Dream, But they would rarely breed, Because of the fact, Dream wanted George. When they did breed, Sapnap, Dreams breeding partner would pull out, and was always successful at it, With some voodoo magic.

"You wanna breed me?" Dream asked, Making George nod softly, Dream got extremely excited. "How long D-Do you wanna go tough..." Dream asked, Putting his hand on George's member, stroking it.

"Ah~ As Long as I-It takes to pleasure you Prince" George moaned out, Dream nodded and then asked "Can you get undressed fully? Please, I wanna start getting bread" George nodded And got out of the water to get undressed.

Dream touched himself for a little while George Got undressed, George got in the water fully. Dream didn't know what to do until George picked him up and kissed him. Dream kissed Back instantly, putting his hands on George's shoulders, making the kiss deeper.

"Dream~" George moaned against Dreams lips, George put Dream down and Pushed him against the edge, George positioning himself, then thrusting, making Dream moan out loudly.

"Ah~ Masters so big, Master feels so good inside of me~" Dream moaned out as George thrusted In and out, The water splashing around as George did so. "Master, mph~ feels so big, So much better then Ah~ Sapnap, Mmm~ Feels So good, Haaa~" Dream moaned out as George's thrusts sped up. "Master is going Really fast~ FElls really good, AAhh~ YEs~" Dream Moaned out, His hips Thrusting back, Making George go deeper.